You too.

"Hiyori... I-I have something to tell you." He said hesitating, my heart beating rapidly.

"What is it, Yato? Is something wrong?" Hiyori said, looking at with those innocent eyes.

Yato blushed. "I can't do this.. it will crush her and her future. But she has to know.. GOD! SHUT UP YATO! I definitely don't believe in abortion.. and she's going to find out on her own.. plus.. what about her parents and how they'd feel?.. god damnit I'm a fucking retard." He thought.

"I wanna bagel." Yato said as a stupid excuse.

"O-oh.. uhm.. okay?" Hiyori said.

Yato say down on the bench in front of the lockers. "I'll just say I did something stupid, and it will crush your future, your life, everything."

"What is it?.." she says uneasy.

"I can't say until I'm ready to tell it.. unless you find out yourself. Just know Hiyori iki that I love you so damn much and I always will. I don't want you to leave me." He says.

"Yato.. I love you too." She gently kisses his head.

Yato blushes a small blush, then stands up. "10... 9.."

"What?"

"...3..2.."

"1." Yato counted down.

Girls rushed into the locker room. "Class is over." Yato smiled. "I'll be waiting outside, see you there Hiyori." He says as he walks out.

"He's so cute." Hiyori blushed.

Sorry for making his short again! I was in a hurry!! ;-;