Destiny

This is for you, princess. Happy (late) Birthday... I love you with all my heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott was nervous. This information should be enough to show you, how important this evening is for him, because basically Scott is never nervous. Not like that. His hands are sweaty, his stomach hurts and his mouth is dry.

The Sup3rfruit reunion was here and he couldn't wait on the one side and was willing to cancel it on the other. Since when he started to feel like that around HIM? Scott feels like he was living again in his twenties, when he was constantly dealing with his feeling - accepting them on Monday and denying them on Tuesday, etc.

He hates it. He hates the status quo, which they created for each other. The problem was, that he can't do anything about that and even bigger problem was, that he wasn't sure, that he wants to do anything about that neither.

They know that another live stream or episode is necessary. The fandom was desperate and they can't effort to start to lose followers. The Sup3rfruit room doesn't exist anymore, so they have to decide, where they will shoot the video. Scott practically manipulated Mitch to meet in Scott's house, but he was sure, that Mitch saw through it.

The reason was, that he felt stronger on his own territory...

Scott was pacing up and down the living room, when he finally heard Mitch's new Tesla parking in front of his house. Yes, it is a quiet electric car, but Mitch was blasting his favorite music so loud, that Scott could guess, which song was playing.

Mitch didn't have a chance to ring or knock on the door, because they swung open in a moment, he stepped in front of them.

"Mitchy!" Said Scott and hugged him so tight, that Mitch thought, that he will break his ribs. Jeez, Mitch almost forgot, how does it feel. He replied with squeezing his back.

"Hi, Sis... Will you let me in or ...?"

"Ups, sorry. I'm a hugger, you know that." Blushed Scott.

"Yeah, I know." Mitch smiled back.

They went to the living room and Scott didn't know what to do with his hands. He felt so weird around Mitch lately and it didn't help, that Mitch was sending him mixed signals past month.

The sun went slowly down and made amazing soft and reddish light in the room. As it will be God's will, the lightning made from gorgeous Mitch - mesmerizing Mitch, which made Scott's mouth even more dry. He looked like an angel and he had his sassy attitude back. Scott really missed his casual cat walk, half naked selfies and that specific gaze. The fandom called it "deep gaze Grassi", that was accurate. Well, his "heart eyes Hoying" nickname was pretty accurate too. Where those days gone?

Scott was checking Mitch out and Mitch knew it. He raised his phone in front of his face and checked his hair and makeup in the screen. When he was satisfied, he blew a few kisses in the air. Gosh, he knew. He knew how much this would tease Scott.

Scott was really happy, that he decided to wear a long hoodie, because he would die in embarrassment, if Mitch would see his growing boner.

"Do you want a champagne?" Asked Scott, already holding two glasses in his hand.

"Dah!" Replied Mitch and rolled his eyes.

The beginning of the live stream was a little slow and slightly awkward. But on the way it get better and better. Partly because of the drinking and the fact, that Scott got a little tipsy and partly because they found their old chemistry.