Park Jihyo: The Dorm Party

TWICE had invited you to their dorm tonight. And with an invitation like 'Dorm Party. Alcohol Involved', there was no way you could say no. Besides, you were going to be with your girlfriend too so you didn't see the problem.

As you rang the bell with your free hand- considering your other hand was carrying a crate of beer- the door flew open, with a smiling Nayeon standing infront of it.

She glanced at your occupied hand, and you saw her smile grew wider. With no greetings whatsoever, she snatched the crate of beer from you and ran inside, leaving the door open for you to come in. Damn, she was gonna get so wasted tonight. If she wasn't already.

You chuckled and entered the prestigous dormitory of TWICE. As you took off your shoes, you felt someone jump onto your back and heard the one sweet voice which you loved so much, shout your name.

"Y/N AH! YOU'RE HERE!" Jihyo happily shouted into your ear.

"I'm happy to see you too babe, but like, i think you just made me deaf" You smiled.

"YAY!" She shouted once more, before wrapping her arms around your neck and pulling you in for a kiss.

She led you into the living room and you greeted the other members. You were as close as family with TWICE, so it was sort of normal for you to visit their dorm.

Then, out of the blue, loud music started blasting from the living room, jumping you a little, and you heard the oldest of the girls scream into a microphone, "LET'S DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY!"

~×~

It hadn't even been your third bottle yet, but half of TWICE were already sprawled on the floor, and the other half were screaming their lungs out to the current song.

Especially Nayeon and Jihyo.

Since they were relatively better at holding their liquor than the rest of the girls, they were the most excited ones, not to mention drunk.

You were laughing at them as they sang, danced- if you would call it dancing- and had fun. They were having their own little crazy concert and it was hilarious.

Depending on the song, you saw Jihyo and Nayeon went from head banging and hair flips like their life depended on it, to emotional sobs on the floor like their lives were over. They were literally wasted.

After some time, when the girls had calmed down a little, everyone fell asleep in the living room. Except for you because you, not to brag or anything but, were a pretty good drinker.

Jihyo was the only one amongst them not fully passed out yet. You saw her pick up a lipstick- which for some reason happened to be on the coffee table- and randomly applied it on her lips. Whoever it belonged to would definitely need to get a new one.

After she was done abusing the lipstick, she puckered up her lips and gave you a big smooch on the cheek.

You were obviously caught by surprise, but then laughed at her when she pulled away, having a satisfied grin on her face. ADORABLE.

"Just go to sleep Jihyo" You said as you gently brought her head down to your lap, since she was already about to doze off.

And within 0.5 seconds, she fell into slumber.

You sighed as you looked at this beauty on your lap, with lipstick basically smudged on her face. And sighed some more as you look at 8 other girls sleeping soundly- well, except for some of them, no names mentioned- around the living room.

You carefully lifted Jihyo up and brought her to her shared bedroom, not forgetting to remove the lipstick smudge on her face.

After Jihyo, you carried the rest of the girls into their respective rooms. By the time you went into the empty living room, you were greeted by the big mess that you had all made just hours before.