Kim Dahyun: A Call

Ding Dong!

The door to Twice's dorm swung open and there stood.. their manager.

"Morning unnie/noona" You smiled.

"Oh! Morning Y/N! I wasn't expecting you" She said as she let you in.

As you were quite close- as in, as close as family- with all of their managers, it wasn't weird in any way to greet her with a warm hug after you were in the comfort of basically your second home.

"I have something to tell Dahyun and the girls today" You said as you removed your coat and placed it on the coat rack.

"Ah, i see. Well the girls are currently in the basement getting their makeup done" She said as she led you into the living room.

The moment you entered the living room, all hell broke loose. Everyone was shocked seeing you there, and you seriously thought that there was going to be an earthquake with how loud their shouts of "Y/N!" was.

In 2 seconds, not only your eardrums were gonna burst, but your whole being was also being squeezed to death by 4 other bodies. And from all the screams and squeals, you could clearly tell that they belonged to Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana and Jihyo. Oh, you poor thing.

"Seriously, you guys will be responsible on holding a funeral for my eardrums" You joked. Though, it was probably not a good time because you really couldn't breath but oh well.

Thankfully, with that joke, they finally decided to let you live a little longer.

"When did you arrive?"
"How are you?"
"You smell good"
"Why are you here though?"

Questions were being thrown at you from left to right and you could only chuckle at their reactions. You began by settling down and taking a seat on the couch before doing your sudden interview.

Not long after, another scream was heard. You literally couldn't get used to all the screaming in Twice's dorm no matter how many times you've been there.

Heads were turned to the direction of the source and you saw your beautiful girlfriend standing at the doorway, looking at you wide-eyed.

Eventhough she was still wearing her pyjamas, she somehow managed to look absolutely beautiful with her face and hair done. It was no surprise to you when you felt yourself fall deeper for this girl.

But before you could stand up to greet her, she jumped over the side of the couch and onto your lap, hugging you like it was the end of the world.

You laughed at her sudden action but also reciprocated the hug and kissed the top of her head. Once more, you felt yourself fall deeper.

"Eyy.. get a room" You saw someone throw a pillow in your direction and held up an arm to avoid it hitting this tofu in your embrace.

And so, that was the position you both had stayed in for the next 10 minutes, just talking and joking around in the living room.

Until you remembered your purpose for being there.

You cleared your throat, and said in a low voice, "Dahyun, i need to tell you something"

"Hm? Sure go ahead" She looked at you curiously.

"I'm uh.. i'm joining this um.." You stuttered, fearing her reaction.

"What is it? Why do you look so serious?" She joked, trying to lighten up the mood, and thankfully, it did.

"I'm going away for a 10 month volunteer activity" You said carefully.

Dahyun was quiet for a moment, just looking at you, trying to see if you were joking or not, in which you weren't.

"You're going away?" She paused, "For 10 months?"