38*

Jongdae whimpers and clenches his fists as Minseok pins his hands above his head, his slim body trapped in between Minseok's dominating presence and the wall.

"Jongdae," Minseok growls as he begins to lick up Jongdae's neck, staying a long while on Jongdae's bonding mark, warm and slick to Jongdae that makes a beautiful arch out of the said omega's back, Jongdae's desperate mewls making Minseok growl once more in delight.

"Fuck, Jongdae.. You smell so good," Minseok moans out as he presses himself more into Jongdae, squeezing the younger beneath him. Jongdae doesn't have anything to complain about though, because the feeling of Minseok owning and ravishing him washes over him and blocks him out of other thoughts but Minseok, Minseok, Minseok.

"Alpha.."

"Damn it, baby.. I can't get enough.." Minseok murmurs into Jongdae's ears, sliding his tongue against sensitive skin, tracing the curves on Jongdae's earlobe, blowing on it right after making Jongdae shiver in pleasure. "You fucking taste so good, too.."

"A-Alpha.." Jongdae moans out. "Alpha, please.."

Minseok peels himself off of Jongdae for a second to watch the breathless omega, panting hotly under him. "What does Jongdae want?" Minseok asks in a raspy tone, probably from being aroused himself or maybe from having been growling since hours ago.

"J-Jongdae.. w-w-wants.." Jongdae starts and feels his cheeks flush. Having to use third person makes him feel so vulnerable in an utterly good way that just makes him lose his breath and also the will to try thinking clearly.

"Jongdae wants what, baby?" Minseok asks as he lets out a subtle growl again, letting go of Jongdae's hands for a moment to hold Jongdae's sides. "What does Jongdae want from alpha?"

As Jongdae looks up at Minseok's eyes, he sees alpha bright red orbs, and he watches the monolid and the eyelashes, and once again he can't bring himself to do anything else but whimper, a trembling hand reaching out for Minseok.

"If he can't say it, how can I give him what he wants..?" Minseok inquires seductively as he brings one finger up against Jongdae's lips, then trailing it slowly down, eyes trained at where he's touching Jongdae's skin.

Jongdae's eyes flutter close when Minseok brushes the tips of his fingers against the part where Minseok has marked him, and the bonding mark being a sensitive part of a wolf's body when touched by their mate, Jongdae shudders once again under Minseok's touch.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" Minseok mutters as he smirks up at Jongdae, the alpha's digits lingering there for a while as Jongdae squirms and nods eagerly. "I'm guessing you want more?"

Jongdae's upper teeth dig into his bottom lip as he makes eye contact with Minseok.

"Yes?" Minseok inquires as he teasingly slides his finger against Jongdae's collarbone, drawing a sigh from the younger's lips. "I'm waiting," he reminds as he stares at the younger's flushed skin.

"Y-Yes.." Jongdae whispers. "Yes, alpha.." he softly says, drank by the feeling of alpha's touch and only focusing on it.

"Hmm?" Minseok asks as he chuckles. "Then tell me what you want, little omega.."

"M-Mmnngh..!" Jongdae moans out in a gurgled manner, because Minseok suddenly runs his nails down his chest, hands coming up to grab on Minseok's shoulders before wrapping his arms around the alpha's neck and pulling him into a hungry kiss, the alpha gripping his slim waist as Jongdae leads the kiss.

"Little omega can't get enough as well, huh?" Minseok remarks and laughs into Jongdae's lips softly. "I'm glad.."

"Alpha~" Jongdae whines as he pulls Minseok closer and claims his lips again, willing to give and give until he can't anymore. If it is what makes his mate happy, he's going to give his alpha everything he has.

He's going to give Minseok his all. So he can prove his worth. So he can finally be at peace, knowing he deserves what Minseok gives him.

He's not going to be good for alpha.

He's going to be the best.

Until Minseok won't ever look at Jongdae in disappointment.

Until Minseok tells him he's the best mate of all.

Until Minseok says to him that he's the best omega in the world.

Until his Minseok wants nothing more but Jongdae by his side.

Until the end of his immortal life.