Special Chapter 4 - But I'm Not Perfect*

A/N: It's been a while since I wrote for 'Be Good To Me'..

* * * * *

"My omega is so handsome..!" Lu Han praises as he cups Sehun's face and rubs his nose against the blushing omega's one.

"Seriously, hyung, stop it.."

Jongdae bites on the inside of his lips in envy, glancing at Minseok who was busy practicing his Mandarin at the corner, only to see him giggling at the scene infront of him, which is apparently a flustered perfect omega.

Jongdae can only look down and stand up, deciding to just head to their house and lock himself in their room.

Minseok grabs his wrist when he passes by the alpha though, and a confused look is what meets Jongdae.

"Where are you going?" Minseok asks with wide eyes.

"Home?" Jongdae tries, wincing when Minseok furrows his eyebrows.

"Stay with me," Minseok says. "Why are you leaving me here? Is there a problem? I feel that you're upset.."

Jongdae shakes his head and smiles, but of course Minseok won't have any of that.

"Don't lie to me," Minseok says, making Jongdae look down.

"Let's go home, please," Jongdae whispers, and Minseok can see through Jongdae's bangs hanging infront of his eyes that he's close to tears.

Minseok stands up abruptly and wraps his arms around Jongdae, rubbing his back soothingly and kissing his shoulder. "Its alright. We can go home. We're going home.. Don't worry, I'm here.."

"Here but you want to be somewhere else," Jongdae murmurs shakily.

"Shh.. No, I don't.. It's okay, we're going home.. We're going home," Minseok says as he lifts one hand up Jongdae's hair before he holds his jaw with the other and claims his lips.

Jongdae's tears fall down right there, and even if he knows how many union members can witness it, he whimpers hurtfully and clutches Minseok's shirt.

'You're my destined mate.. You're mine.. You're my alpha,' Jongdae cries softly in Minseok's head.

'Of course, omega.. Of course.. I'm yours.. I'm all yours.. Stop crying now, I'm here..'

'I wanna go home..'

* * * * *

Minseok doesn't let go of Jongdae and only keeps his firm but gentle hold so Jongdae can cry on his shoulders.

Minseok shuffles on the couch so he can let Jongdae fall over to him comfortably.

"It's okay.. Cry all you want, let it all out. You're safe with me.. I'm here.."

Jongdae nods softly and looks for Minseok's fingers with his tiny hands. "Please don't.. leave me.. for more pretty omegas.." Jongdae sobs and squeezes Minseok's hand that then holds his, trying to look for more comfort and reassurance. "Please don't leave me for more submissive omegas.. P-Please don't leave me for S-Sehun," Jongdae mutters shakily and buries his face in Minseok's neck.

Minseok stiffens at this and vaguely realizes the reason why he feels inside him those feelings from Jongdae. "Jongdae, I won't.." Jongdae's fingers are trembling when they reach out to touch Minseok's bare skin where his shirt has ridden up.

"But Sehunnie is so handsome.. He's so pretty.. He's so perfect.. while m-me—"

"No," Minseok stops him from saying it. "No, you're not.."