Eric - The Mountain Fallen

Climber's log , 19,300 feet . Nearly at Jang Rang La , the pass leading to Chomolonzo base camp , weather is holding .... Got to keep going so long as Frank might still be alive .... What's this , a ghost ,she looks familiar .... She wants me to follow .... Following a ghost , I'm not crazy , not at all ...... What does she want with me ? Where is all this going ? ... Khorlo ghosts attacked me and its already settled up with the Third Eye , but ... could this be a trap ? There's obviously something she wants me to do ...She's standing on a dead body , she's ... gone ...that ghost, and the dead body on the rock , I recognize her .... Mingma Yangzi ...Performed rituals with Frank .... Sexual ....That amulet on her neck , meant to ward off evil , but sadly it didn't keep her from getting killed .... It says take amulet to her lover ...not Frank .... Paul Ward ...I see ... Visions ..... Bennett ! Killed her ? ... Why ? ... I should take her amulet to Paul Ward ...This wind is going to blow me right off the mountain , should walk behind rocks to avoid falling ... Steady on , Eric , mind the wind ! .... Jesus Christ ... Gale force and sub-zero , and hello to you too , Chomolonzo ..... Dead climbers , murdered with an ice-axe , who would do that ? ....

- Frank's voice : ( Summit .... almost ... there .... keep ....going .....can't ........ cold ...)

Frank ! Frank where are you ! The voice came from down the cliff .... Frank ! Oh no its that vulture beast again , it ... grabbed me ! No ! Let me go ! No ! Ahhhhhh ------------