1 - So it goes...The beginning

It was 7AM in the morning. Another normal day for Ariana. She went to take a shower as everyday,than she went to Starbucks. There's where Camila,her best friend works,but surprisely she wasn't there even tho she supposed to be. Ariana moved on,thinking that she may be sick or she just need a day off. She went straight to the little clothes shop shes working, 'London's.
'Mrs. Max?' she asked, 'Hello?'.but none responded.
Did i forget to mention it was monday? And it its definitely not normal for one of the biggest clothes shop to be closed on Monday morning.
The shop was very dark and the light was bad. Like none have been in it since years. Ariana couldn't see where she was going as she forget her contacts home. But she could identify a small,old,pale woman sitting in the corner of the room. Her hair was the color silver and put it up in a low ponytail.
'Im sorry ma'am can i help you?'
'Sadly no dear... I came eith devastated news for you... Youre half - sister have been killed this morning...Here take a sit,lets sit down'
Ariana could felt how she was going to pass out, have an anxiety attack in any moment. Her eyes were shut and she was very stressed. She was alone,in the same store with an old lady who just told her that her galf - stster is dead...murderd.
' Here i made you tea...we should turn on the TV if you dont believe me'
As the old lady turn on the TV,Ariana felt how her world is feeling apart...
' The famous,26 years old,actress Annabeth Brown Butera, have been found death this morning at 6:56 AM,in her hotel room. The cops suspect Taylor Alison Swift for this case,as she might murdered Brown. Annabeth got a younger sister Ariana Grande Butera...sadly their parents/mom died in a terrible airplane crash in 2009 along with other 78 people. And now Alice were going back to you...'
'Im very sorry dear-...oh'
As the old lady was about to apologize for her lose, Ariana have fallen asleep...
'Well the tea made it's effect faster then i tought! Jade dear can you come on the 6th avenue? Yes..Okay'

Hours have passed and Ariana woke up unconscious in a small van along with 3 other woman,as she recognized one to be the creepy lady.
'Where am I? Camila? Is that you?'
'Well guess she's awake now!' Said Mrs Clairfayr
'Oh no! YOUVE KIDNAPPED ME!WHERE DO YOU TAKE ME!LET ME GO!LET ME GO!PLEASE LET ME GO! LOOK THATS THE POLI-'
' Do you see this weapon roomie?'
'ahem'
'Well than shout up or youll get shot!'
'CAMILA!Que es esto!?' (What is this!?')
'Ella gritó, no yo!' (She screamed NOT ME!)
'Callate y concéntrate camila!' ( Shout up and concentrate Camila!')
'Im sorry not everyone speaks Spanish!' said a brown harried girl. She was sitting next to Camila. She looked innocent,but you never know.'I am Jade btw' she said smiling.
"Im Ariana"
'And tell us more about you' said Jade
'Well im 25, my parents are from Italy but i was born in America, I always wanted to be a singer, Im single and um Camila is my best friend'
'Camila,why didn't you say something?It could've have been easier to contact Ariana' said Mrs Clairfayr with a smirk
Camila looked uncomfortable and scared,she definitely was hiding something from Mrs Clairfayr.
'When are we going to arrive?' Said Jade breaking the silence
'Soon,Jade,soon'
'For me "soon" means less than 10 days...' said Ariana without thinking
'Well Miss Grande for me "soon" means less than 10 minutes...' replayed Mrs Clairfayr
And they finally arrived. In front of Ariana there was a big and old building ,it kinda looked from the future,but Ariana couldn't describe the building property.
'This was Ari' said Camila
We entered in the back of the building because Mrs Clairfayr,said it would be less noticeable and dangerous.
'Here is you're dormitory,youre my roomate since "Slay X" have been killed in the mission' said Camila smiling.
The room was small and odd,but in the same time classic and girly. Camila had a lot of photos with her family and friends including Ariana,on a small table next to her bad. Ariana's part of the room was really nice. The bad was probably new, the pillows were baby pink and surprisely,her suitcase was next to her bad. Ariana couldn't say the room was ugly or even suspicious. It was really nice and warm.
'Thank you!' She said
Camila smiled back. 'Here is youre program for tomorrow,practice starts at 8 AM,but you need to be in the great hall at 7:30 AM'
'Practice?'
'Yeah' Camila laughed
'For what?'
'I need to go now,i will tell you later or tomorrow. Bye'
As Camila disappeared... She closed the door behind her letting Ariana alone in the room. Ariana got a lot on her mind. So she decided to take shower to stop thinking about everything.
'Have ypu heard that the killed her?Poor girl doesn't even know that shes hounted because of her weird sister.AMD SHE SAID IM AN 'actress'
'I cant even!'
After Ariana got out of the shower she heard some girls that we're talking in the hallway... She first thought it was about her sister,than she said that shes just imagining things... She started singing while organizing the stuff on her part of her room.
'Oh why'd you have to be so cute
It's impossible to ignore you
When you make me laugh so much
It's bad enough we get-'
'I didn't know you liked singing- oh btw im very sorry for youre sister'
'Whos that?'
The voice came from the room ,but the only living thing in the room was Ariana...
'You should be aware who youre talking to -'
In fact the strange thing it was that the voice was male,and Camila told Ariana that in this center the only male living things are the professors...a few.
'Just say goodnight n go'
'I-' but Ariana couldn't move. She was so shooked, and than she shocked her had once and went to bad. She heard Camila entering the room after 4 hours and she was injured.
'What happened to youre arm' asked Ariana sleepy and calm.
'Got shot by Harry'
'Why?'
'Practice...'
'But practice is in the morning,isn't it?'
'Indeed'
'Then?'
'Long story'
'I have time. I cant sleep anyway' said Ariana smiling
'Okay...fine,but please dont overreact.' Said Camila serios
'fine'
'You know this is a cented for girls. Well Harry wasn't supposed to be here,but he came to see his girlfriend... Chlóe... So ive saw him and wanted to give him a punch,but he shot me! And than Chlóe came running and playing the victim - and here Camila acts dramatic :) - so ive gived her a good punch...and then Harry accidentally kissed me. But it wasn't intentionally!!! I swear! And when professor Stephen caught us, she throw him into me and he kissed me, after that she said that we are together. Ive got suspended 3 days and him... His lucky invisible ass didn't got anything. Cause he can be invisible - baby voice - and now he cries in a corner cause he kissed Miss Cabello and his beautiful girlfriend, Chlóe DeMartino, chated on him with his cousin,Marcus...life sucks!'
'Okay...'
'Let's get some sleep...-'
'I agree'

Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to live a like/star and a comment and to follow me. I'm very sorry if there are any gramatical mistakes I'm not native American or english and I'm not Spanish if you wonder that ;)
Hope you have a great day! And thank you again for reading my first story EVEEERREE
love you ❤