EPISODE 1

Marie woke up feeling dizzy and all she could ask about is her aunt, Mirabel, who she has not set eyes on for one month.

"Mom, when is aunt Mirabel coming back"?

Her mother, Celina, who is tired of Marie asking about her aunt every minute of the day, gave her the usual excuse "Your aunt is coming soon, I talked to her yesterday and she extends her greetings."

For the fact, she has not heard from Mirabel for a week plus.

Marie is a six year old child of Tom and Celina Ndum. Tom and Celina were married for five years without an issue, and then finally got a baby girl after much pressure from both families. Mirabel is Tom's younger sister whom Marie is so much obsessed with, a graduate who just got a job with one of the big companies in town after two years of searching.

"Mom, why won't aunt Mirabel talk to me when you call her?" Marie says with a sad face

"That's because she calls when you are in school darling".

"But that's not fair, I'm sure she does not miss me much the way I do her"
Marie said still with the sad face.

"Come on darling, your aunt misses you as much as you do her; she is just busy with her new job. Now you wouldn't want her to lose her job would you?" she said to Marie with a poke

"No mummy", Marie says with a smirk face, "if she losses her job, she will not have money to buy gift for me when she is coming".

"That's brilliant of you darling, now you just be patient and let your aunt work. She will come home once she is free and you will see her ok?"

"Ok mom, tell her to buy my favorite chocolate for me if she is coming."

"You know she will darling" Celina said while lifting Marie off the bed "oh my God; who do we have here! What did you eat in your dream; you are heavier than you were last night".

"I went to the kitchen in my dream and ate all the food there that's why I am this heavy"

"I can see that" Celina said laughing "next time I'll set rat trap for any rat that trespasses my kitchen in their dreams. Now you go get ready darling so you will not get late for school".

"Ok mom" Marie hurries out of the room to the bathroom.
She carries Maries' uniform and place on the bed, and then sits on Maries' bed for a while.

*****

Let me take you back a bit, say seven years before now.
Seven years ago, Tom-Silly as they are famously called by their friends, which stands for Tom and Celina had no idea how their lives six years from then will be like. They imagined if the house will be filled with kids running around and causing silly troubles, or if it will be without kids, thereby making the future seven years the same as the present day. They also imagined if it will be "with or without" family love, because they fear their both families will just give up on them considering the fact that they all wanted grand children.

Celina heard a knock and as she went to open the door, it happened to be her mum and dad.

'well, in families, mother in-laws are always the ones to hate their daughter in-laws because of the inability to give them grand children. But in the case of Tom-Silly, the two families joint together to make their lives miserable'.

"Mum, Dad" she looks at her watch "its 8am in the morning, what are..."

"Yes we know its 8am; Celina's mum cuts in. Do we need a time schedule before we come to visit our daughter and her wife"?

"Mum, you have started again, please stop referring to my husband as wife, he is my husband and I will not take it likely with you again if you refer to him that way"