Chapter 5

I walk out the back door and sit on the ground, looking up at the sky I let out a deep breath and my tears start to fall just as the back door opens, thinking its Sarah I don't look. Sarah sits next to me and as I sniffle I hear "Don't cry over people like that." shocked that it's a male voice and not Sarah I look to the side to see it the cute Mayans guy, I  wipe my tears only more to fall and he sees and pulls me in a hug. After I'm all cried out I pull away and see his shirt wet with my tears and say "Sorry." and he said "No problem, I'm Angel." smiling I say "Camila." and he says "So that was your mom?" and I said "Step mom and before her was my step sister. All my life I had to deal with her shit, it was always why can't you be like Rosalie, why can't you get a good man like Rosalie, why can't you can't get a wonderful house and nice car like Rosalie. My sister, she was never like that then she started dating her husband and he had money so she started being a stuck up snob and acting like her mom. Everything I do was never, is never enough for her. When I do good she finds some way to tell me how worthless I am. My dad was the only one who had my back in that house." and Angel says "Well to me, your not worthless. I see a woman who busies her ass to make a living, I also see a strong independent beautiful woman." smiling I say "Thank you.". I sit outside with Angel for twenty minutes before I go back to work and he has to leave, before he leaves he gives me his number and says "Call me if they bother you again, I will come scare them away." laughing I say "Ok, I will." and he hugs me and kisses my cheek and leaves. Once he's gone Sarah says "I'm so proud of you for finally sticking up for yourself and what was that with that Mayans guy?" and I say "A new friend." and we get back to work.