-Something new-

Ink goes back through his portal to the multiverse to see Error just laying there with his scarf over his face. Ink giggles slightly. "What ya doing glitchy" he asks. Error blushes slightly. "Uhhhh, chilling..?" He replies. Ink smiles and lays next to him. For a while the two talk, but one question runs on Error's mind. "What should I do" he thinks. Error felt the same way towards Ink and had no idea how to tell him. The talking continues. After a while they sit up and just look at eachother. Ink couldn't resist the urge and he pokes Error's cheek. Error seemed freaked out about this, but then realised it was ok. He poked ink back. Ink teleports some chocolate and gives it to Error. "What do I do with this..?" He asks. "You eat it" Ink replies. Error then eats the chocolate with the wrapping. Error doesn't seem to like it. "You aren't meant to eat the wrapping you goofball" Ink laughs. The more they talked, the more they couldn't resist eachother.

After a couple hours of talking, Error stands up,  and puts his hand out. Ink looks up slightly blushing, but still, slightly confused. Ink grabs his hand and Error pulls him up. Error doesn't let go of Ink's hand. He opens a portal and pulls Ink through it. Error lets go and Ink looks over to see Outertale. "Wow, why did you bring me her-" Error hugs Ink from behind. They both blush. Error holds Ink tightly. "Recently I've gotten these feelings towards you and i-i wanna- be around  you more. "Error says. Ink blushes hard. "I think I- I feel the same way Error" Ink says. Error lets go and grabs his hand again, he takes him to a bench that looks over all of Outertale. As they both sit Error mumbles under his breath. "Huh" Ink says. "Do- y-you wanna be- more then friends" Error asks. Ink goes rainbow, and nods. They sit there in silence for a minute. Ink then leans on Error and Error begins to blush. Ink then begins to fall asleep on Error . "What am I gonna do with you Inky" he whispers, he then looks out to the stars.