~ The Kiss ~

How to break the awkward silence..
Ink sat there and thought of creative ways to break the silence. Ink smirked a bit as a great idea popped into his head. "Hey Error, did you sit in a pile of sugar?? Cause you got a pretty sweet ass!" Ink says with fingerguns. Error snickered then pulled his scarf from his face. "Ink, I don't even have an ass!" He says. "I know. I said it cause it's funny." Ink says giggling. Error turns towards Ink and notices his shoes are untied. "Hey!" He shouts. Ink looks at Error in confusion. "What??" He asks. "Tie your shoes, I don't want you falling for anyone else!" Error says. "Pffft, hahahaha that was a great one Error!" Ink laughs. Error looks at Inks soft smile as he laughs and blushes slightly. "Why is he so goddamn cute!!!" Error thought. "Hey Error, my lips are like skittles, wanna taste the rainbow??" Ink says with another smirk along his face. Error blushes more. "Ink, you don't have lips." Error says. "I have a tongue!" Ink replies. He sticks his tongue out and it's rainbow. "Woah, that's cool. But, only one..?" Error ask's. Ink puts his tongue away. "One???" Ink is confused on what Error means by, 'one'. "Only one tongue" Error replies sticking out atleast 7 tongues. "HOLY HECK!!" Ink shouts falling back a bit. Error sticks his tongues back in his mouth and laughs. Ink springs up and gets really close to Error's face. This causes Error to blush. "How do you have so many tongues?!?!" Ink ask's. "I dunno. I just do." Error replies. Ink leans back a bit. "What do you wanna do now glitchy?" Ink ask's.  "Dunno" Error replies. Ink and Error just stare at eachother passionately.

There is nothing else as amazing to look at they both thought.

While staring at eachother, they get closer. Ink puts his hand on Error's cheek and gently smiles. Error blushes, he then grabs ink and pulls him in. Ink was surprised by this. Error then kisses Ink softly. Ink kisses Error back softly wrapping his arms around him. They didn't want to stop kissing eacho- "AWWWW" someone from behind them said. both Error and Ink suddenly pulled away from eachother and looked back to see... "BLUEBERRY!!!" Ink and Error shouted. "Y'all are too cute!" They both blush madly. Error grabs his slipper and throws it at blue. "GET OUT YOU ANOMALY!!" Error shouts. Blue giggles and leaves. "Alright fine, but I the magnificent blueberry will be back. MWEHEHE" blueberry says leaving the portal he entered through.

"So... you wanna continue" Ink said jokingly. Error blushed and looked at Ink not knowing it was a joke. "I'm just joking Error-" Ink says. "Oh, didn't know." Error replies. Ink gets up and stretches a bit. "It's been a while since I stood up. " Ink says. Error also stood up and stretched. While stretching Error notices the size gap between them. "Wow, I knew you were short but, not that short!" he said. "HEY, SHUT UP!" Ink shouts "shoooooooorty" Error begins to annoy Ink "STOP IT! I'm a average sized sans thank you very much!!" Ink says with a sassy tone. "You are a average sized shorty" Error replies. "SHUT IT BAKA" Ink suddenly realised what he said and covers his mouth. "Did.. did you just call me a Baka??" Error ask's. Ink stares at Error. "Heh. Didn't know you were a tsundere shorty." Error says. Ink screeches. "Haha okay I'll stop shorty" Error grins slightly. Ink pouts a bit and sits down. Error giggles slightly and sits next to ink. He wraps his arms around Ink. "I'm sorry for making ya mad Ink" he says. "Apology accepted" Ink says hugging Error back.