~ That Was Weird ~

The two skeletons cuddle in the multiverse. Ink tightens his grip around Error, feeling so lucky that he can engage in physical contact with him. He wonders how Error feels about the hug. He looks up to Error. Error smiles softly. He seemed to be very calm. This relieved Ink. He thinks to himself. "Uhh, heya Error." Ink says in a nervous tone. "What is it inky?" He replies. "Do you think we went to fast? I'm new to all this relationship stuff.." Ink asks. Errors expression changes. He snickers. "You think I know anything about relationships? I don't exactly know if we went too fast." He replies. Ink nuzzles Error's chest softly. Error kisses Inks head, causing ink to blush. Error suddenly feels eyes on the back of his head. He ignores the feeling but is a bit more hesitant with Ink. Ink is oblivious that Error is feeling this way. The feeling of the eyes on the back of his head get stronger. The feeling is very negative. Ink looks up to Error to see his suspicious looks. "Hey, are you okay?" He asks. Error looks down to him and nods with a smile. Error hears a slight noise and quickly lets go to ink and turns around. As he brings out his strings the portal closes. Since Error wasn't wearing his glasses, the skeleton in the portal was a blur. Ink was shocked by his sudden movements. "Did you see that??" Error ask's. Ink shakes his head. Errors strings go away. "That was weird"