V

Andy ran to the car, wanting to get to Rye as soon as possible. He got to the black car and cursed under his breath when he realized it was locked. He looked around for someone who could help. Just like when he arrived, no one was in sight.

Andy responsibly contemplated his options.

"You know what? Fuck it."

Andy took off in a sprint towards Ryes house. The path was familiar because of the few trips he's taken there before, and after, his coma.

The wind blew across his face in friction as he ran. Eventually he had to stop, or he would pass out from lack of oxygen. He coughed up his lungs to bring air into his passageways.

When he was better, he looked around at his surroundings to see how far he was from Rye.

He could tell by the Chinese restaurant that was just a tad up ahead, he was only 5 minutes away by car. He felt defeated until he remembered that Uber existed, and requested a car to come take him to his destination.

While he waited, he jogged across the street to the restaurant and got a little bit of food. To his luck, the car arrived just as he began walking out the doors.

In the back seat of the car, Andy's leg bounced, and his lip hurt from be bitten so hard. Andy was anxious to say the least.

Less than a mile away, Rye payed on his couch watching a documentary called the white helmets on Netflix. He didn't expect any company. His facial hair had grown a bit, and his once prominent abs were no where to be seen. The trash can was pulling up coincide with the dishes. The house was an utter mess, but Rye didn't see the point of cleaning.

All of Ryes motivation was losses when Andy left the coffee shop. Every now and again, Rye would lay down over the dry blood stained carpet and wished he would've died then and there.

Rye was so far gone, he thought he imagined the knock at the door, but it was persistent.

"In a minute!" Rye yelled, his voice cracking a bit from the lack of communication the last few days.

Rye pulled himself of the food stained couch and made his way to the door. He held his hand on the cold knob and turned it slowly. His eyes were looking at the ground when the door opened. They traveled up the perfectly toned body before him, and landed on a pair of non mistakenly blue eyes.

The blue eyed lad pulled a bag into view, and place a small, but genuine, smile in his face before speaking.

"I brought take out."

A/N
So this is the end of the book! Technically. There's still an epilogue BC I needed another chapter. Thanks to everyone who wasted there beautiful time reading this, and leaving comments. They mean the world to me.

Thank you to the people who've been here since take out (even if it was only a month ago😂)

And for people who are new to me, my name is Madi and I like to write trash.

There will be info on my next (and possibly last) book in the next part. and information on why this may be my last.

Also I need help on my next book so I will take the first 2 people who comment on this the word ghost, and they will be credited in the next book. And get a sneak peak🙃.

So if that's it for now. Pls vote and comment❤️❤️