Chapter 1😭

"stop please" i said

"shut up bitch Jason hold her down" my dad said as him and his friends took turns raping me.

Joshua Perez was my dads name and

and he started molesting me at the age of 6 and he took my innocence at the age of 12. He made me do nasty things to him and his friends if i didnt he would cut me on my body.

"Josh can i have my turn now" Maurice asked

"Yes" my own dad said.

"no please, stop please!!!" i cried screamed and yelled and they slapped punched and stomped me til i shut up

" no one can hear you, you stupid hoe that's why your momma didn't want you now i don't want you either " my dad and his friends yelled.

"Fuck you!!" i yelled fighting him hard as i can

he hopped off in rage and pulled out a pocket knife

"Keep it up bitch" he said cutting me on my arms and legs and then he put it to my throat and him and his friends continued and i just laid there i couldn't fight no more. when they were done i laid there crying and bleeding. I got up and cleaned my self and changed the sheets and continued to cry myself to sleep. Just Hoping that i would die or wake up and everything would be different but i kept asking my self the most important question why me? why me? why me?

**** Hey everyone my first book tell me what u think don't judge tell me what i can fix and i also need another cover please whoever comes up with the best one will be put in the book and dedicated a part******