Chapter 4😏

*back to regular p.o.v*

Lilyanna P.O.V

The last bell had finally rung and I really didn't want to go home. I know he was waiting for me to come home so he can continue. When I got outside of school I saw the boy I went off on standing there. I tried walking pass.
" yo! Ma, let me holla at you real quick" he said grabbing my arm
" my name ain't ma it's Lilyanna and What?" I said annoyed.
"You know you got a nasty ass attitude on you. I'm gone have to fix that." He replied mumbling the last part.
"Yeah only toward people I don't know or like in this case" I responded.
"Listen here my name is Terrence a.k.a Shootah I run these streets and I will get respect from u" he said.
"Nigga, fuck you, I don't care who you are u came at me wrong so kiss my ass and miss me with that shit df" I said getting mad. I walked away and went to the court and started hooping with my basketball that I keep hidden under the bleachers.

Terrance P.O.V
Bruh I don't know who the fuck she talking to but she gone learn. I got in my cocain white lambo and drove past the court where I saw Lil ma getting it with nothing but net. How can something so beautiful be so disrespectful. I shook my head and got a call from my nigga gunna he was head security.
"Boss some Lil nigga tried to play you"he said.
"Ight tie his pussy ass up and hang him by his toes. I will be there in 5min". I commanded.
Niggas gone learn bout fucking with me.

****sorry for not updating but I been going through. I want to thank the only person who voted thank you but I need more votes and at least some comments******