Chapter 3😏

****sorry for not updating y'all a lot was going on****

recap: I bumped into some one and fell. I was saying I'm sorry when I looked up and lost my train of thought and breath.

recap over

I didn't realize I was staring until he said something.

"Bitch are you deaf or just plain stupid. I said watch where the fuck you're going Damn!" he said

" Hold the fuck up nigga it was an accident. And if u saw me coming u could have easily side stepped yo ass out of my way. By the way I'm not a bitch cause the only one barking would be you Bitch! I can't stand niggas like you always think they can talk to people any kind of way. Fuck you punk!!" I went off and the whole time he looked furious nostrils flared with a big ass glare I didnt care I just walked away. who the fuck did he think he is.

Terrance P.O.V

I was walking when I felt something hit my chest and heard a crash I looked down and saw a baddie and she was saying sorry but I was mad so I went off on her and she surprisingly went back off on me. clearly she didn't know me but before I can say anything she walked away. That ass was on point. Can you say Phattie. I honestly thought she was one of these hoe's trying to get my attention. But you can tell that's not the case its just something about her. I need to get to know her.

**** what do you think. I wasn't going to be one of does who asked but can u please vote and comment I want hear what u think****