Chapter 6😊

*yall gone kill me ik so here you go*

Recap: Lilyanna's
I crawled up to my room n took my shower n looked for my blade.
I started to cut repeating "please end me now?*

Recap: Terrence's
I got tiered of torturing him so i just shot him in the dome 5times and 4times in the chest. "Aye im out clean this up. I got school on the morning".

~~~~~~********~~~~~~*******~~~~~

Lilyanna's Pov

I woke up the next morning and saw dried blood everywhere. I got up and went and took a shower, rinsing the dried blood and feelings of being dirty down the drain with the burning hot water. I got out and put my clothes on that consisted of some long baggy black joggers a plain white T-shirt and some white socks with some black and white Jordan slides.

I cleaned my mess up and threw my hair in a ponytail.
I decided to skip school today and just go b-balling. Today was just not a day when i can act like nothings wrong and today is the day i leave. I looked outside my window and saw his car gone again so I grabbed all my things. Stuffing them into two big duffle bags and i left.
I arrived to the court and got my basketball n put my duffles in the bleachers. I started going in on the court.

Terrance Pov

I got up did my personal hygiene. And threw on some baggy black joggers a white T-shirt with last king in black bold letters on the back. I threw on some long white socks and my black and white Nike slides. I put on a black and white bucket hat. I put my 30 karat white-gold necklace on , my matching watch, and my white gold ring.
I headed to school in my cocain white lexus. I got there and was in school all day and never saw Lilyanna all day. Maybe i will see her later.

*aight yall i got you. Im going to update sometime dis week but it wont be tomorrow. Its your girl bday tomorrow*

*Lilyanna in mm*