Chapter 5😭

*y'all can go off on me if you want. Ik its been to long for me to start updating.....*

Lilyanna P.O.V
I was relieving so much stress hooping I lost track of time. When I seen the street lights on I knew I was going to get it. "Oh shit.......fuck!" I screamed to myself. I hid my basketball ,safely, back where I got it from. I took off toward home. When I got there I was trying to sneak in the house quietly but he was waiting right there. He had a belt n his friends had belts too.
"Why yo ass late, bitch?" My father said. He stood up and took slow menacing steps toward me holding the belt tight. I stayed silent fear taking over my body.
"You hear me talking to yo stupid ass answer me, hoe!!!" He screamed.
"I'm sorry dad, it won't happen again, please don't hurt me please" I begged him. He started chuckling evily.
"My sweet girl, you don't get it do you? Seeing you hurt makes daddy happy ......and horny" he said whispering the last part placing a kiss on my neck. I whimpered and moved away. It was the wrong thing to do, he took his belt and slapped the shit out of my face I could feel it swelling. After that first hit they kept coming. Soon his friends joined in. It went from belts to punches. That's when the rape begin again. When they were all done I crawled all the way to my room and grabbed the razor blade I kept under my mattress. I started cutting. "Just take me away" was all I repeated.

Terrence P.O.V
When I got to the warehouse I did the secret knock and entered. My red nose pit bulls was growling until they realized it was me then they calmed down. I walked into my torture room to see gunna beating ole dude ass with brass knuckles. He stopped when he seen me.
"So you want to steal from me?" I asked with a evil smirk on my face.
"Man Fuck you punk ass bitch!" He groaned. Gunna hit his ass in the nuts with a bat then his brass knuckles.
"Ok you want to play hard. Let's play hard" I said while grabbing the scissors and acid from off the torture table. I stabbed him and poured acid in every wound I made then I got tired and shot his ass five times in the dome and 4 times in the chest. "I will see you later bruh I got school in the a.m." I told gunna.
"Aight boss man"

***** Terrence in mm*******