Chapter 1:The Encounter

Narrator's POV:
It was early in the morning at 6 AM.Bakugou decided to take a shower and try to forget about finding Deku for now.
*10 mins later*
Bakugou steps out of the shower and drys off.He then puts on his clothes and turns off the bathroom lights and walks to his little office.He walks over to a board filled with papers and articles which covered a map with pin point locations.Locations that leads to helping him find Deku.He analyzes the board to see if he missed something "I'll find you Deku,I swear I will" Bakugou said to himself.
*Bakugou's POV*
I analyzed the board that I had filled with leads on to where Deku could be,I was worried about Deku because he was terrible at self defense when we were kids before he went into a black portal with three other guys.One was covered in black fog like clouds around his entire body while the other guy had Purple and black scar looking marks with metal stitches around the edges of the marks and the third guy had hands around his body and one hand on his face.After Deku left with the three other guys I tried to run after him but by the time I got to where they were the portal vanished along with Deku and the three other guys.
Narriator's POV
Bakugou then looked at the time "Oh shit,I'm gonna be late"! Bakugou said while rushing to get his school clothes on.When he arrived at the U.A academy he was greeted by a red haired boy who's name is kirishima."Oi,Bakugou did you find any leads on to where your missing friend is" kirishima asked as he and Bakugou headed to class.
At the classroom
As Bakugou and Kirishima walked into the class they heard Mr.Aizowa say "Why are you two late?" They both replied "over slept..." so they both headed to their seats.
30 mins later
The school alarms go off and mr.Aizowa tells the students to start heading down to the schools safe room.
Bakugou's POV
The school alarm went off to signal the school that we were being attacked.so we started heading down to the schools safe room until a loud boom came from behind us.I turned around to see Deku "D-Deku!?" I shouted shockingly.
Narrator's POV
After Bakugou shouted to Deku in shock Deku replied with a "Hey Kachan~,Missed me~?"
Deku then lounged at Bakugou by was stopped by the purple and black scared guy "Deku stop" The purple scared guy said "But why Dabi, can't I have a little fun~?" Deku replies "because Boss said we can't kill any students,he wants us to kill all might" Dabi says "Ughhhh fine" Deku says