Deku's past(part 2)

Deku's POV
When I woke up it was already morning."Deku you up?"Tomura shouted out to me "Yea!" I shouted back "come on and get ready and headed downstairs."Deku we have a job for you to do"All for one said to me "what is the job" I asked him."Break into the U.A academy and steal some records of the students in class 1-A"All for one then told me."Okay" I said.
Deku sneaks into the school
"Where is the office?" I thought to myself.I was walking around for about 1 minute and then found the office and took the records for some students ."good thing I secretly practiced sneaking around when I was younger" I thought to my self.Just. Then I saw A white mouse or rat who I think was the principal walking towards the office so I quickly shattered he window and ran out.But the principal heard that so he ran to the office and sounded the alarm.When I got to the entrance gate I quickly slides under it because the entrance emergency door was closing.I ran back to the base without anybody following me.When I got back I handed the records to Tomura.Tomura then gave boss the papers.
1 year later Deku is 11 years old
I woke up to use the bathroom to brush my teeth by when I looked into the mirror one of my eyes was red "T-T-Tomura come please!"I shouted frantically.
Tomura then entered my bathroom"W-why is my eye red!?" I shouted "Because it's part of your quirk-Stupid" he told me "my quirk?" I said confused. So he then explained to me on how my quirk works.
4 years later Deku is 15 years old
I was out on a mission which was to kidnap the leader for a gang called "Midnight terrors".I forgot to mention that both of my eyes turned red when I turned 14.Anyways when I got to the gangs hideout I obviously had to fight my way to the leader Named Izaya Orihara.At some point I lost control and I accidentally killed 10 people before coming back to my senses...After I tied up Izaya I called Tomura on the phone and told him about what happened.When Tomura got rid of the 10 bodies and took Izaya to our hideout I straight away ran to my room and locked the door behind me and started crying because of how bad I felt.I cried to the point where there were no tears left and didn't feel anything anymore.On My next mission I was ordered to rob a bank and before I was about to leave with all the money I killed all of the people in the bank but when I went outside of the bank there was 15 Police men and woman so I killed them all but I didn't care anymore.When I got back to the hideout I gave the money to boss and went back to the bank before more cops came and got rid of all the bodies cars and blood.But kept the cameras running and said to it in a cold evil voice "I am no longer Deku,I am Evil Deku"so they know the new me.
30 mins later
I got back to the hideout and whent inside.When I got inside I was on the news but they didn't find any bodies or anything that I hid.They only found out about them by the security cameras."Here's what police men found on the security cameras at the bank...*shows the video of me shooting down the bank,Coming out with the money,shooting the people and police men and women* The robber calls himself "Evil Deku"  and said that he is no longer Deku" when I saw that I laughed and everyone looked at me and Dabi said "I thought you didn't want to kill anyone"."Well I just don't care if I kill anyone or don't kill anyone anymore.." I said in a cold emotionless voice.After that I went to bed.
1 day after Deku turns 16
I was heading down stairs for a group meeting and saw boss "Today's mission is for all of you" boss said just then when I got to the group "The mission for you all...Is to go into the UA academy and kill All might" Boss said.We all got ready and started to surprise attack UA.On the way to all might I saw Bakugou so...I blasted the wall so they all turned around including Kacchan."D-Deku?!" I heard him scream out to me.After our small chat I was about to attack them but was stopped by Dabi and was reminded of the mission.