Chapter 3:Mission failed..

Deku's POV
After Dabi reminded me of the mission we ran back to the others who cornered All might who was struggling as well as the others.when we got to them we all was about to attack all at once but was interrupted by Kacchan's teacher.
2 hours later
The other students joined the fight when the teachers was struggling so we bested them too.Kurogiri Warped all of them but mall might into the schools garbage room.When we was about to kill all might the other pro hero's came to rescue them so we decided to retreat.When I was about to go into kurogiri's portal "Deku why are you with them!?" Bakugou yelled out to me.I Then handed Kurogiri a note And told him in a cold emotionless tone "go without me,I have some unfinished business to do.."
So he went through his portal and closed it."So your really not coming back huh!?" Bakugou shouted to me "you know I'm not..."I said to him in a cold evil voice "Don't look at me with that smug face" Bakugou shouted to me "What Smug face?" I taunted "You asshole" He said "I'm the asshole! You mad my life a living hell ever sense you became friends with kasai and Haru!" I shouted "Bakugou...You're so called friends belated me up when ever you weren't around but you were too naive and full of you're self to even realize it!" I said.
We then started fighting until his teacher who was known as eraser head used his quirk that allowed him to erase the other persons quirk on me. So they chained me up.Eraser head then got a good look at my face and saw my red evil emotionless eyes and said "You are young yet dangerous".After they took me to tho police station and questioned me.I said nothing so they got irritated and threatened to torture me if I didn't answer their questions but I didn't care if they torched me or not.so they took me too a sound proof looking room that had a 2-way mirror "You really had to bring me to a room with a 2 way mirror ya know." I said in a calm voice. They chained me down in a metal platform and brought in some tools that people used to torture others."so your really gonna torture me huh?." I said "how did you know" they asked me "I've used those kinds of torture tools on myself before.Why do you think I always hurt myself without feeling anything?"I told them.They then started torturing me but I didn't feel anything until they reached the spot where I couldn't make immune to pain but I didn't cry out in pain instead I slightly winced and they saw and focused torching that part on my body. But I still didn't cry out in pain.The only thing it did to me was make me fully immune to pain on my entire body.That continued for 1 entire week until I got bored of the place and broke out.but in the process I broke at least 20 bones but I didn't feel it.
1 hour later
I had made it to the hide out and went inside and saw them all worried about me."I'm back~!" I said.They All was happy but yoga noticed that I had at least 30 scars on each part of my body and said "Deku! Are you okay,You have scars on your body and you look like you have some broken bones!" "Yea I'm all right" I said but they forced me to go to all for one who then healed me.
____________________________________
Deku_UwU's POV
Hai guys~
I was able to do this chapter and deku's past part two today but because of that my fingers are cramping and that usually never happens to me.But I guess it's because I was drawing earlier today and both chapter 3 and deku's past part 2 has over 600 words but if you think about it 609+ words isn't that much. And my back hurts from sitting like this all day.

 And my back hurts from sitting like this all day