Chapter 2:Deku's past(part 1)

Deku's POV
I've known kacchan sense as long as I can remember.Although he wasn't one of the greatest friend that I've had in my life but ever sense he made two new friends named Haru and Kasai.Ever sense Bakugou had started hanging out with them more because they also had quirks Haru and Kasai both bullied me whenever kacchan wasn't around but when kacchan was around they would agree with him whenever kacchan would say mean things to me.5 months after my 10th birthday,a man with purple and black Scars said "Deku,I seen how Bakugou and his friends treated you for the past year" I replied with a "Okay...So what?" Then the man told me "my names Dabi.If you want you can join me and my crew so Bakugou and his friends would stop bullying you" he also said "If you say yes I will signal my friends named kurogiri and Tomura to come to take us to our hideout".After he had told me that he signaled kurogiri and Tomura to come and warp us out.But just then Bakugou saw me and ran up to me But was too late.By the time he had reached the spot where I was kurogiri had already warped us to their hideout.When we went into the hideout a girl with blond messy buns on the side of her head came up to greet us but she kept on looking at me weirdly..."Welcome back you guys!" she said "Hello Toga" Kurogiri replied "Kurogiri take Deku to boss" Tomura said to Kurogiri.We then started heading into another room where I saw a guy with a metal mask "Kurogiri you may leave now" the man with the mask said "Yes boss" Kurogiri said.I then told the masked man "I will join...but on 3 conditions..." he then replied with a "fine...what are the 3 conditions?" the masked man asked me I then replied back with a "The first condition is that I want to always be informed on things.Second I don't want to kill anyone.And third when your main goal for me is finished you will set me free".He then replied "That's fine and my name is All for one".After that he told me that I was free to leave and had one of his men show me to my room.When I got into my room I took a shower and when I was done I searched through the clothes that were already in the closet and got dressed.After I got dressed I felt sleepy so I went to bed.
____________________________________
deku_UwU's POV
Hey guys thanks for reading my story!Also I might not be able to post/publish chapters every day and if the chapter's topic is a long one then I would be putting it in parts (Most likely).And I am trying to publish a new chapter or part of a chapter as fast as I can but with tests,presentations,homework,field trips and other school things that I'm dealing with right now so I won't have as much free time to finish or write the chapters down And other times I would just forget to or I'm just to lazy to.Well any ways see you in the next time I write a message at the end of a chapter.