Chapter 5:Deku was kidnapped?!

Narrator's POV
The next morning kirishima and Bakugo decided to go and wake Deku up since he was running late.When they got to Deku's dorm Kirishima knocked on the door but, no reply... A few minutes later Bakugo opened the door to find things knocked over and a letter saying "you guys thought you could save him... well think again,soon he won't be able to go back to being "good Deku". -League of villains"
After reading the letter the two guys ran to Mr.Aizawa and gave him the letter form the league of villains. After class mr.Aizawa called a group meeting with the teachers including all might and the principal. After the meeting they made a plan to look for the league of villians and get Deku back.

With The league of villains and Deku
(Deku's POV)

After we got out of sight of U.A we had Kurogiri warp us to the new headquarters. The new headquarters was really spacious and also had a bar with it! On the 2nd floor there was a room and a bathroom for each and everyone of us.After we all got settled in All for one called us all to his office/room.He gave us a new mission which was to kidnap the strongest students in UA so we could brain wash them. When we were excused to go we all went into our meeting room to discuss who are the strongest students in U.A "I know who we should kiddnapp..." I said "who?" Tomura asked. "Katsuki Bakugo , Shoto Todoroki , And Eijiro Kirishima." I then showed them their student files.We all agreed to kiddnap them in 1 week.

1 Week Later
(Deku's POV)

We got up early and got dressed.I wore the same outfit I used on my last mission.We headed to our old base and to our luck we saw all three targets there looking for me,we all layed out the trap (which was a net that could withstand all their quirks) under some leaves.I then made a couple wounds with my knife and layed on the trap while the others hid and waited to set the trap off "Hello?!Is somebody there?!...Please Help me!" I yelled out in a shaky voice "Deku"! Kirishima yelled out and saw me so all three targets ran to me which was on the trap as well so I motioned Tomura to set the trap off. After he had set off the trap I got trapped as well which was apart of the plan "W-What"?! All three targets said at the same time.
We then all arrive to the new base and Kurogiri  injected a sriram into all three targets that would put them to sleep and paralyze them for 1 day...After all three targets fell asleep Tomura helped me out of the trap and we all had placed the targets in cages and restraints that could withstand their quirks.
About 15 mins later all three targets woke up so all for one hypnotized all three targets to turn evil.

Cliff Hanger >:3

Nah jk on too the story

(Deku's POV )
After All for one hypnotized them we tested to see if it worked which it did.
We decided to go and attack UA once again in 2 weeks which to our surprise All for one agreed to.So we all decided that in the mean time we would train the 3 targets

Back at UA (Moments after the 3 targets were kidnapped)

Narrator's POV

All of class 1A and Aizawa sensei went out to look for Deku with principle Nezu's permission. Everybody was put into groups of three, after they were put in groups they all searched in groups around the city and around the League Of Villains old hideout.todoroki, Bakugo, and Kirishima searched neat the villains hideout until they heard Deku...They immediately ran to where they heard him and they fell for the trap...

End~
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Authors note-

Hey guys it's meh author Chan uwu
Anyways I might discontinue this story because I haven't felt any motivation for this story and I'm dealing with my personal problems...
I hope you guys can forgive me...