ending: JAEMIN

"i want to talk to you. just hear me out. but no matter what, i will respect your choice." jaemin said. he looked so desperate.

"okay, slow down." i said. he took a deep breath and sighed. "what is it?"

"when we were younger, i thought you didn't like me. you barely said hi to me. and as we got older, you started to avoid me. but over the years, i've watched you grow into the girl you are right now. after your letter, i realized how deeply i've fallen for you." jaemin confesses, his heart pounding loudly in his chest.

"jaemin we can't-"

"i know you like me as much as i like you." jaemin said. "what are you so afraid of?"

"i don't know. we've known each other for so long; wouldn't it be weird for us to... you know... date, like intimate?" i said.

"just please, give us a chance." jaemin pouted.

"okay." i nodded. he smiled and pulled me into a hug. he lifted me off the ground and spun me around. suddenly i got the courage to peck his cheek. he froze and his face turned pink.

"oh my god." jaemin whispered. then he yelled. "IM NEVER WASHING THIS CHEEK EVER AGAIN."

jaemin cutely stomped in place as he freaked out. all because my lips touched his cheek?

"jae, i can always kiss your cheek, you can wash it.." i said, meaning innocent intentions.

"oh really?" he gave me a mischievous smirk.

"you better stop thinking weird things before i slap your cheek." i threatened.

"you could step on me and i wouldn't even be mad." jaemin joked.

"why would i step on a cute cinnamon roll like you?" i squish his cheeks together. his face was burning, he must be blushing really hard.

me:
nana?

me:
are you awake?

nana💘💫:
what's wrong, babe?

me:
ah.. don't call me
that >.<

nana💘💫:
uwu you're so cute
>.<

me:
stop ittt :(

me:
i can't sleep

nana💘💫:
you know, they say that
when you can't sleep that
means someone is thinking
of you.

me:
who would think of me
at 3 am?

me:
oh wait...

nana💘💫:
...........

me:
did you just expose
youreself?

nana💘💫:
no

me:
nana, don't lie;;

nana💘💫:
r u kidding me? i
think about you all
the time :((
you must be tired of
running through my
mind all day ;)

me:
jae, wth xD

nana💘💫:

nana💘💫:ugh,, this is literally me

nana💘💫:
ugh,, this is literally me

me:
ùwú

me:
why u so cute for?

nana💘💫:
ùwú

nana💘💫:
only for you
💕💘💖💓💞💝💞

______________________________

okay i'm sorry this sucked :(
jaemin deserved better 😔