five years later: JISUNG

"oh my god! i'm sorry." i quickly closed the door. "i didn't see anything."

"it's okay." jisung said from the other side of the door. i just walked in on him changing his clothes.

"i should have knocked first. i'm so sorry." i apologize again. i must have been blushing. my cheeks felt hot as my fingers sweat in embarrassment.

"like i said, it's fine." jisung opened the door. he was wearing grey sweat pants and a black t-shirt. his hair was a little frizzy, probably from pulling the shirt over his head. "it's not like you haven't seen it before."

"yeah, because i accidentally walked in on you naked many times before."

"exactly. there's no reason to be embarrassed. plus, you're my girlfriend." jisung giggled. "my first and last girlfriend ever."

"i'm your first?" i question. jisung nodded. "all this time, i didn't know that."

"my first crush, first kiss, first girlfriend... and so on." jisung says. "you're also the first and only one i'm gonna marry."

"has it ever bothered you that i'm older than you?" i ask, hesitant. personally, it did sometimes bother me. maybe because i'm so traditional and stereotypical.

"i think that age doesn't necessarily matter." jisung shrugs. "as long as your partner makes you happy, and you make your partner happy. why do you ask?"

"no reason, i was just wondering how you felt about our relationship." for some reason, i avoided eye contact.

"you're happy with me, right?" jisung questions. he grips my face, forcing me to look at him. he had a worried look on his features.

"yeah, of course i am. i didn't mean to sound like i wasn't." i reassured. "are you happy with me?"

"well, yeah, i wouldn't be standing here if i wasn't happy with you."jisung smiled.

______________________________

short chapter for jisung 😔

do y'all care about age?

personally, i do. i don't wanna have any huge age gaps 😂 would i date someone younger than me? probably not.