Chapter 3: Assault on Seraph Peak

Heaven, home to the angels, kingdom to the Almighty. It was a peak of righteousness, a shining ray of hope to those who feel lost. Angels can be seen flying everywhere, and the human souls who did good in their life can be seen basking in the glory of heaven, all was good here, no pain, no sadness, it was just pure bliss.

Below it lies the Crystal Ward, a divine enchantment made by the Almighty as a gift to those who protected this world from the forces of darkness in ancient times. Ever since the ward was put up, no evil could ever enter the plane, for its searing light could destroy anything born of darkness. Not only that, the ward also prevents those that could hide their true guises and tranformations such as those of werewolves. The ward is a beauty on its own, a bright-giant azure gem thag glows with golden traces of light. Above it flows the eternal waters of Seraph Peak, a holy place for the angels and their sacred training grounds. Human souls would often request the Almighty on a pilgrimage to the peaks to get one drop of the eternal waters, for the waters contain a holy material that they could drop onto those living in the physical world, granting them blessings or miracles. Angels would also fly around the place keeping a vigilant watch on it and for the safety of the Crystal Ward, the only thing keeping the humans from danger of those who wish to creep upon their plane.