XVII

Justin's POV

This psycho just killed like 4 people at the graduation party!

I look through the teen's posts until I spot a familiar figure in black clothing. After clicking it on, I see a video of Jason creeping around the house, the teen seeming to be hiding.

I only know it is Jason by the knife he is holding. It is a customized knife with a tinted blade. Sighing, I walk downstairs to the living room where Namjoon is and sit down next to him.

"How does Jason get these urges? Like what causes them?" I ask him.

He glances over at me before speaking, "Bad memories. Whenever his mind becomes clear enough to let them in, he basically goes into a frenzy."

My mouth turns into an 'o' shape as I think about it. What happened to cause that? And why didn't he tell me about it?

"Don't try digging and finding out stuff. He'll tell you when he's ready," Namjoon says as if he read my mind.

I just nod at him, deciding to listen to him. It still bothers me as time flies by. An hour passes and I'm the only one left in the house. Namjoon had left to deal with some business that was a client of theirs.

Sitting in front of the microwave, I wait for my pizza rolls to get done. What scares me was the sound of something tipping over in another room. I almost jump out of my socks as I hear another thud.

Me being my curious but dumb self, I obviously go to check out the mysterious noise. Wow, I'm being a basic white bitch right now. I laugh at myself before zipping my lips, tiptoeing towards the room I heard the thud in, making sure the steps didn't freak.

Someone is rummaging through the dresser as I get closer. Realizing it is our room, I raise my brow in question. The door is open so I peek my head around the corner only to see Jason.

"You scared the shit out of me," I say breathlessly.

He almost drops the clothes he is holding and turns to look at me. The black clothes he was wearing from earlier still cover his body.

"I could say the same...," he mumbles, his hand over his heart.

"So...How was that graduation party?" I question, knowing he didn't want me to find out.

"How...did you?"

I flash my phone at him and he walks over to me, taking my phone from my hands. He quickly reads the caption and watches the video from earlier as I stand there, looking up at him.

He hands me my phone and looks down at me which causes me to feel small. I roll my shoulders forward and slouch. His face inches closer as he lowers his head.

I can feel his breath on my face as our eyes meet. His eyes move down to my mouth after I lick my lips. I can swear to you that his irises change color but who am I kidding? I'm too captivated to notice.

"Don't tell anyone that was me," he whispers into my ear, his teeth grazing my earlobe.

Shivers are sent down my spine as I shrink down under him. My mouth goes dry as he kisses the corner of my mouth and then leaves the room without another word.

"Jesus christ...," I mutter under my breath at the affect he had on me.

Why does he got to do things like that? I roll my shoulders a bit before walking back downstairs, seeing everyone else magically there. Not questioning when they got here, I sit down at the kitchen island.

Yoongi notices my bewildered expression and smirks at me. I raise my brow at him which causes him to smile in amusement.

"...Justin...He...abandoned building...Pierce..."

Those are the only words I get out of the conversation Jason and Namjoon are having, considering I wasn't really paying attention at all. Sighing out in boredom, Jason looks at me with a serious face.

"What?" I ask with my hands in the air defensively.

"What are you sighing about?"

I roll my eyes which erupts a growl from him and I walk over to the door.

"I'm bored and I've done nothing fun all day. I'm going for a walk," I ramble out as I open the door.

I know Jason moves fast but when he somehow appears in front of the door, I'm taken aback.

"You're not going anywhere," he states as he blocks my path.

His body covers almost the whole doorway and pisses me off. Not listening to anything he says, I push past him and exit the house.

I can feel his burning glare melting holes into my back as the fresh air fills my lungs. It feels so nice to be outside after being cramped in the house.

After a few hours of walking and making sure I wasn't lost. I head back towards the house with the way I remember coming from. Someone is watching me and I feel it.

I guarantee it's Jason hiding behind one of the trees in the wood surrounded park I happen to be in.

"What do you want, Jason?" I call out with no response.

Just the sound of footsteps getting closer and by how heavy they were, I know it is the person I think it is. Looking up at the blonde haired male whose blue eyes were are on me, I smirk up at him.

"Yes?"

His unreadable expression turns dark at my sarcastic tone.

"You're a feisty one, you know that?"

I laugh at his words before shrugging my shoulders and responding, "No, I didn't actually."

A puff of air leaves his lips as he sighs in irritation. I look up at the sky, the moonlight reflecting off my skin. How long was I out here? At least four hours.

"Why do you like to disobey me so much?" Jason asks after clearing his throat.

I stop in my tracks and look at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you could tell me what to do," I snap at him.

Who does he think he is? My dad? Oh no...that'd be creepy and gross.

He grabs onto my wrist and pulls me closer, my chest touching his.

"Stop with the goddamn attitude, Justin," He growls, his eyes fading into a dark grayish blue instead of the usual bright blue.

"Or what?"

I watch as his lips twitch from what I say and I internally smirk. He's not gonna do anything to hurt me. I'm right about him not doing that but he did lean down closer to my face.

His breath brushing against my cheek, I shrink down further into myself. Intimidating? Check. An asshole? Check. Scary? Check.

Our lips ever so slightly touch before he picks my up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!"

Nothing I say or do causes him to change his mind about putting me down. I bang at his back though my hits aren't too hard and even stick my cold hands up the back of his shirt.

Goosebumps rise up on his skin but he doesn't flinch. My mouth falls open as I crane my head to look at the back of his.

"How does that not affect you?" I mumble and I could almost feel the smirk on his face.

Asshole.

————

It feels like forever since I've updated this. Actually, it has been forever.

I also feel like my writing is trash :)

Thank you for reading though <3

I appreciate the support.