Chapter 2

~Alyson's P.O.V~

Lexi and I are going to visit Mystic Falls to see her best friend, Stefan Salvatore, for his birthday. I haven't seen him in a while but he is a lot nicer than his brother Damon. Once, I stayed with Stefan while Lexi was trying to get Damon to turn his emotions on in New York, he played her and she came home almost crying. Lexi never cries, she let him in and he used her, I hated him. Lexi stopped the car and I looked up to see the Salvatore boarding house. Lexi and I went inside and I stayed upstairs while she decided to mess around with Stefan. I heard a hiss and Stefan say, "Lexi" I smiled and Lexi spoke, "Hi," I walked downstairs and Stefan saw me," Alyson, what are you guys doing here?" Lexi pouted a little, "How could you even ask that?" I smiled and Lexi and Stefan hugged while I sat down, "I missed you." I mocked hurt, "Hey, Stefan did you forget about me?" He smiled and hugged me while Lexi walked upstairs. We soon followed, I put my stuff into the guest room while Lexi put hers in Stefan's room. While they talked, I layed in bed, playing with my daylight ring. I had a daylight ring and so did Lexi but Damon destroyed hers. I had one made for her but it's a gift for her next birthday. I heard Lexi talking about taking a shower so I decided to take one too. I grabbed a towel and turned the water on, taking my clothes off. I got in and after five minutes, I got out and wrapped the towel around my body.

I realized that Lexi and I shared a hairbrush and walked to Stefan's room after I heard the shower start again. "Lexi, what are we doing tonight?" She smiled and handed me my hairbrush, "We are going to a party." I smiled and Lexi and I heard the door bell ring. Lexi yelled, "It's open. Come on in." We both were in towels by the door and we saw a girl that looked exactly like Katherine. We both stuttered for a moment until Lexi spoke, "Who.." The girl looked at both of us, "Uh, I'm Elena." I looked at Elena, still confused, then I realized, Doppelganger. "Who are you?" I smiled and Lexi introduced us, "Lexi, a friend of Stefan's and my sister, Alyson." I smiled a little and looked at my sister, "Is he here?" God this girl is full of questions, I finally spoke, "He's in the shower. Um, do you wanna wait?" "No." "I'll tell him you stopped by." I smiled and looked back at Elena, "That's ok." She walked out and closed the door, I looked at Lexi shocked, "How is there another doppelganger?" She just shrugged and we both walked upstairs.

"Are you out of your freaking mind?" Lexi questioned as we walked in Stefan's room. "What are you talking about?" I hold up Katherine's picture, "We just met, Elena. You have some serious explaining to do. I walked to my room and got dressed in a dark purple, short dress with black heels. A couple minutes later, I walked into Stefan's room. I took Lexi's makeup bag and walked back to my room. I did my makeup, choosing a almost black lipstick and I went for darker makeup than Lexi all together.

Lexi and I arrived at the grill and Damon walked towards us. "Where's my brother?" I scowled at him, "Said he'd meet us here." "Buy you a...." Lexi and I walked away before he could finish and I walked over to my own corner of the bar, blocking out all noise. I watched Lexi and sometimes I watched Stefan, After twenty minutes, I noticed cops came in with a girl that looked terrified. I walked a couple feet over and stood next to Stefan. I noticed the girl pointed in between Damon and Lexi and I started to freak out. The cops walked up to Lexi and injected her with vervain and I almost ran towards the exit. There were cops blocking the way so I went the other way with Stefan and Elena shortly behind me. I saw two men holding Lexi up but a few seconds later she snapped her head up and threw them against cop cars and walked towards the sheriff. The sheriff shot her multiple times and then Damon staked her. Stefan covered mine and Elena's mouth with his hands and I felt warm tears fall from my cheeks. Damon twisted the stake, causing Lexi to collapse and me to fall to the ground crying.

Stefan carried my back to the boarding house and told me that I could live there and I thanked him and cried myself to sleep. A couple weeks later, I decided to leave the house for once and Stefan invited me to come to a mascaraed ball. I took a warm shower and did my makeup, putting on red lipstick. I slipped into my red dress and put on my mask.