Chapter 7

~Alyson's P.O.V.~

Today the Salvatore's are coming over for some stupid dinner thing. I was told that I have to dress nicely and I'm not sure what they mean by that because I always do. I slipped on my cherry red dress and black heels as Elijah walked into the room. "You look lovely Alyson." I blushed slightly, "Thank you." He nodded and sat down. I put my gold earrings in and Elijah helped me put on the matching necklace. We both left the room and I smiled. Klaus was standing by the stairs, waiting for us. "Finally, I was beginning to think you might have tried to skip dinner." I shoved past Klaus and walked down the stairs. I notice the fact that there were more compelled humans than normal and they were all wearing the same clothes. I walked up to one of them and waited till Klaus was looking and drained her. I dropped her body, whipping off the blood on my face. "Oops, was she your food? Oh well, you have plenty more." He growled and went to attack me but Elijah held him back. "Brother, it is only one human, you have plenty more." I watched as he slowly calmed down but continued to glare at me. Elijah walked over and kissed my forehead gently.

We all sat at the table, most were quiet but Damon wouldn't stop trying to talk to me. "Damon, I said that I forgave you, not that I would forget and we would all be best friends." He sighed, but then perked up a little, "You can be compelled to forget." I shook my head at the same time Elijah did, not wanting him of Klaus to compel me. "Are you crazy, nobody is going to compel me." I smiled before speaking again, "Klaus, I'm still a bit hungry, mind if I steal another human?" He didn't respond, he just glared at me. So, I got up and walked over to another human. I bit into her and drained her completely, before dropping her lifeless body. I sat back in my chair and whipped the blood off of my face and smiled. I noticed Klaus glaring even more and I smiled a bit more.

After dinner and their family argument, Elijah came into my room and kissed me. He slowly kissed down my neck, making me moan softly. He slid my dress of and I worked on unbuttoning his shirt. After I got his shirt off, he took off his pants, not taking his lips off mine. I smiled as he took my bra and underwear off. I watched as he slid off his boxers and slowly started kissing down my chest. I moaned softly as he kissed my neck again. When he entered me, I moaned loudly. he started going faster, making me moan louder each time. I heard muffled laughter downstairs, but I ignored it and smiled slightly. I moaned loudly as we both climaxed and Elijah fell onto the bed next to me. He smiled and kissed me, not going as far as before.

I watched as Elijah got dressed, thinking I was still asleep. I noticed he was smiling, "Alyson, I can feel you staring at me." I blushed a deep red and smiled, "I can't help it. But I do perfer you without the clothes." He laughed and I got up and put on my favorite white skinny jeans that looked like there was lace on them but it was just the pattern, and a dark blue shirt. I heard laughter as we walked downstairs together. Blushing, I buried my face in Elijah's shoulder. "You know, we were trying to sleep last night." Kol was the first to speak. I blushed a deeper red and looked up at Elijah. "Brother, leave Alyson alone, I was the one who started the whole thing. It was only one night without sleep get over it." Kol groaned and leaned back in his chair. There was only one seat open on the couch so Elijah sat down and pulled me onto his lap. We kissed and I heard Kol and Klaus making gagging noises. "Not on the couch, there are siblings in the room." Klaus whined, making me kiss Elijah more passionately. "Enough you two," Esther's voice rang out, making us pull apart. I blushed a deeper red and I heard more laughs around the room. "Alyson, come with me." I stood and followed her to her room, Finn leaving the room and closing the door. "So, I can tell you truly love my son Elijah. I know that you knew him before but, he will hurt you so I suggest you leave and never come back. If you do, it will be the a death of you." I glared at her, "Are you threatening me?" She nodded and I walked out, slamming the door behind me. I walked downstairs and sat back down on Elijah's lap. I noticed everyone was tense and I smiled slightly, "I'm guessing you all heard." They just nodded and Elijah pulled me closer and kissed my cheek.