special chapter 1.

- lisa

2 years later. 

Well, it's been two years since I decided to up and leave New York and move to Los Angeles to be with my girlfriend. So I guess I'd better catch you up on what's happened in these past two years. 

Firstly, after I arrived that day Chaeyoung and I had amazing sex. I thought I ought to tell you that. And for the past two years we've been having even better sex. That's all.

More importantly, these past two years have been absolutely crazy. 

Chaeyoung, now known by her fans as Rosé,  is doing what she loves. She's singing and dancing. In front of millions and millions of people. She's everywhere. She's on TV, on billboards, on stages. About a year after signing with GD Records Chaeyoung was able to release her debut album, and it was a hit. Like she was an overnight sensation, and it's been crazy.

It's been a year since then and she's been on tour and been on every late night and daytime talk show in America and Europe. Essentially she's one of the biggest new artists of this year. 

And so am I. 

That's right.

In one of her meetings with GD, Chaeyoung showed him the song that we wrote and sang together and he wanted to meet me. I signed with GD Records and we all, Chaeyoung and I, and the label, decided that we would become a duo. Chaeyoung sings, and I rap. 

Black&Pink.

And our debut album, 'Roses and Thorns', became one of the highest charting albums of last year.

Crazy, right?

So that's the reason Chaeyoung and I live in a three bedroom condo right in the middle of Los Angeles, and if you didn't know that's a heck of a lot of money. We recently moved out of our smaller apartment, and adopted two cats, Leo and Luca. 

And I've never been happier. 

Just last week we went back to New York to finally attend the event of the year, Jennie and Jisoo's wedding. Yep, they finally got married and honestly, it was one of the best days of my life. But since then, I've been craving the same thing.

Marriage.

Call it 'wedding fever'. But I want to marry Chaeyoung. So as soon as we landed back in Los Angeles I started looking up rings and places to buy them. I think I have an idea of the sort of ring I want to get her, but none of them are perfect and I want her ring to be perfect. So I'll have to design my own ring for her with a jeweller.

As for how I'm gonna ask her, well, I've had this in my head for a while. I want to propose to her in the most romantic place in the world, Paris. We went to Paris on tour, and whilst we were exploring she said 'I swear to God, if you don't ask me to marry you here, I'm not going to marry you', so I actually have no choice. Not that I mind, it is after all the most romantic place on earth.

And I'm going to ask her in exactly a month. 

...

"Honey I'm home," Chae calls throughout the house.

Yes, we are that domestic couple. 

She walks over to me as I sit in the sofa. She's just come back from the gym, so she's only wearing a sports bra and a black Nike jacket with some leggings, and her abs are shining with sweat. You can imagine how I'm feeling.

"I'm gonna shower," she tells me, tilting my head back so she can give me an upside down kiss. Before she can walk right past me and into our bedroom, I grab her hand and pull her back so she falls onto my lap. "Babe, I'm all sweaty and stinky," she whines.