Chapter 1: 1 year later

Narrator pov
" Its all because of you! " The two boys thought. It had been a while since that kiss yet they never stopped thinking about it. The boys were at school not looking where they were going. Although, they were flustered around each other they acted as if they wanted to rip each other's throat out.
                           Naruto's pov
   I need to get him out my head! He's nothing but a useless waste of space. So, why do I always get this warm feeling inside my chest? Why does my heart race when ever he's around? Why do I get butter-
" Agh!" I yelled. While I was thinking about that dumb useless piece of crap I had bumped into someone. They quickly got up and held out there hand. I grabbed it and got up. " Thank yo- SASUKE?" I screamed seeing him. He roughly let go of my hand, a red tint showing on his face. Yet, he looked more miserable than ever.
" Watch where you are going, Dobe" Sasuke says. Even though my heart is racing and I feel myself blushing i growl at him. He looks away and stuffs his hands in his pockets.
" Shut up, Teme!" I quickly reply. He smirks at me and silently laughs. " What are you laughing at?!"
                              Sasuke's pov
  " What are you laughing at?!" Geez he yells to much. " ANSWER ME!" I'm laughing because you're too cute.
" I'm laughing at you, Naruto" I say in a monotone voice. Naruto gets madder.
" What's so funny about me?!" Naruto once again yells. You're too adorable. "...ngh?!" I look at Naruto to see he's shocked. I then realized I said that he's adorable out loud. " What?...Did you just?" I could see him blushing and so I looked away again.
" Stop blushing, Dobe! I didn't mean nothing of it!" I could my face get hot and so I walk away. Well, more like run away. When I feel Naruto eyes on me I just totally lost it. I didn't stop running till we made it to class.
A few minutes later a bunch of other students came in including Naruto, and Sakura. Naruto came and sat next to me. " NARUTO! I WANNA SIT NEXT TO SASUKE! MOVE IT!" Sakura yells. I growl at her and cover my ears. So does everyone else. Usually Naruto does anything Sakura wants. Today, was a little different. Naruto sat up and faced Sakura.
" Listen Sakura, I'm not gonna move just because you want me too! I'm sitting next to Sasuke and you need to learn to deal with that! He doesn't even like you. All you do is pester him and annoy him." Everyone gasped and some people even started laughing. Sakura's face went red and it was obvious she was embarrassed.
" T-thats not t-true! I d-dont pester Sasuke! If I did why doesn't he say anything?!" She replies trying to defend herself.
" With your big mouth you barely give him a chance to talk!" At that one everyone bursted out laughing. Sakura had tears in her eyes but she held them back. I got up and everyone looked at me. I put my hand on Naruto's shoulder and he looked at me.
" Thanks Naruto. But I think you went too far." I say.
" O-Oh. I'm sorry..." He says to me. Kakashi finally comes in and everyone sits down. I was a little shocked at how he apologizes but I guess he meant nothing of it.
                          Sakura's pov
Why does Naruto even care?! Doesn't he like me? He used to do everything I told him too! But, ever since that day he kissed Sasuke, he's been weird. Ugh! He can't like Sasuke! Could he? Well it's not like Sasuke would like him back! ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, NARUTO!
  " SAKURA!" I heard someone yell. I jumped up real quick and replied with;
  " YES, KAKASHI?"
  " We're going to be testing our shadow clones." Kakashi replies. I see my group was first and so I went with them. We walked out and started.
" Sakura, you'll go first" I walked up to the front of the crowd and did my hand sign.
" SHADOW CLONE!"  I managed to make 10. Which was very impressive since it's hard to even make 15.
" Sasuke!" Kakashi yells as I walk back to the crowd. He manages to make 20. I congratulated him. Next was Naruto.
" Shadow clones jutsu!" He made so much everyone including Kakashi gasped. He managed to make 70! Sasuke walked up to him and gave him a big smirk.
" Good job, Naruto! Can't wait to battle you" I saw Naruto blush as all his shadow clones disappeared one by one.
" T-thanks s-sasuke!" He says scratching his neck. No..No...He does like Sasuke.
                      Naruto pov ( last time it changes )
I cought Sakura starring at me. She was crying and I watched as she ran away from the group. " I'll be back" I say to Sasuke before I run off. I managed to catch her in the halls.
" Sakura!" I yell. She stops running and looks at me.
" You like Sasuke, don't you?!" She yells. I hesitate before answering.
" No! We're just friends" pshh! If you can even call us friends!
" Really?" She wiped her tears and was smiling.
" Of course! I don't like boys...I like you, Sakura! Oh... And I'm sorry for earlier" I reply.
" Yeah...I'm sorry too! I was being unfair and mean to you." He's not that bad...Sakura thought.
" Let's go back." I offer. She nods and we walk together. And for once in a lifetime, I question Sasuke's and my relationship. I stutter and blush when he talks. My heart races and I can't stop thinking about him. What's wrong with me? I don't like him! At least I think I don't...Agh! No! I don't like boys! I like Sakura. I had always liked her. Then, why don't I get flustered around her like i do with Sasuke? Why don't I feel what I feel when I'm around Sasuke? Do I like him?

THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, SASUKE!

YAY~! This is my first time reaching 1000 words in one part! I feel accomplished! So, this isn't my first book but this is my first Sasunaru Fanfiction. How do you like it so far? Comment and bye for now my little shurikens! See ya next chapter!
Word count: 1068