Chapter 4: Dobe.

Naruto's pov
The next day at school was a little awkward. I mean I was planning on confessing to a Cold hearted-No emotions-Totally straight boy. And worst of all he kept staring at me. WE SAT NEXT TO EACH OTHER AND HE WAS STARING AT ME! He couldn't make it more obvious. Sometimes I couldn't tell wether he knew I liked him,so, he teases me. Or, if he liked me.
" Dobe, Why do you look so nervous?" Sasuke asked. I got a little upset at the fact he called me Dobe.
" Hey! Don't call me Dobe!" I whisper yelled. He chuckles.
" What? Are you offended, Dobe?" Sasuke says teasingly.
" You wont be calling me Dobe when I become Hokage! Believe it!" I give a big grin and a thumbs up. The whole class starts laughing. My face turns red out of anger. " HEY! I will become Hokage! Just watch me!" I yell. Sasuke laughs among the other class. For some reason instead of being more angry I felt tears in my eyes.
  Before I know it I'm running home with Sakura on my tail. Damnit. This is all because of you, Sasuke!
                              Sakura's pov
Everyone stopped laughing as soon as they saw Naruto crying and running out of the classroom. The whole class just stood there feeling a little shocked. " Are you just going to sit there like idiots and not go after Naruto?!" I yelled at them. They said nothing and looked down. I looked at Hinata but she didn't do anything. " Fine! I'll go after him!" I said. I got up and started running after the blonde.
" NARUTO!" I screamed. Either he didn't hear me or he didn't care. " N-Naruto...!!!" I sorta yell. We ran about a mile and I was getting tired.
  { Time skip brought by: A writer's block }
  Finally, Naruto stopped and looked at me. Tears were still coming down and his face was a little red from all the crying.
" Leave me alone!" Naruto says. He sits down and let's me sit with him. This guy is too used to be being alone. I thought.
" Naruto, why are you acting so weird?" I ask. " You 
Never cry when people laugh at you becoming Hokage! And you are acting awkward around Sasuke..." I look at Naruto and I could tell he was hesitating on answering.
" I..." Naruto wipes his tears. " I... Like..."
" Naruto? Come on! I can handle it" I give Naruto a small smile and he gives one back.
" I...Like Sasuke." My eyes widen and my jaw drops.
" Y-You! Like Sasuke!?" I yell. He nods and then looks a little glum. " Naruto, I'm not mad. Or disgusted. Just surprised."
" But...I thought you hated me. And liked Sasuke" Naruto says.
" That's in the past? I mean I don't know. I don't feel the same about Sasuke anymore. I realized its dumb chasing after a boy who has no interest in me." I reply. ( Sorry Sakura is a little ooc. I just wanted someone to be there to support him. And since Sakura knows him better than Hinata, I decided to make her not like Sasuke and support Sasunaru )
" Thank you, Sakura..." Naruto gives a big smile from ear to ear.
" Anytime! Naru!" I reply.
" Should we....Go back to school? " ( I forgot what it's called )
" No. Let's have some stress free time."
  { Time skip brought by: A writer's block }
                                 Sasuke's pov
  After school I decided to go over to Naruto's house and apologize. When I get there I knock on the door.
  " I'll get it!" I heard a familiar feminine voice say. Is that...
  " Sakura?" I say when she opens the door. Her smile turns into a frown.
" H-hold up..." She tells me. Sakura goes away and I could hear her ask; " Is it alright to let him in?" I couldn't here the answer but she soon comes with a smile again. " Naruto says it's alright to let you in so... Come in!" Sakura says. I walk in to see a smiling Naruto.
" Hey, Naruto..." I wave. He looks at me and I give him a weak smile.
" Hey, Teme" Naruto says. He looks happy but his tone of voice says differ. Sakura walks in and whispers something in Naruto's ear that makes his face turn red.
" Well, I'll see you two tommorow! Bye!" And with that it was only me and Naruto.
" Naruto, I wanted to say sorry. I shouldn't have laughed at you. I didn't know it would hurt your feelings." Naruto suddenly laughs and looks at me.
" The Sasuke Uchiha is apologizing to me?" Naruto asks teasingly.
" I have feelings you know! I can feel guilty." I reply.
" Yeah, right! Remember the last time you apologized to me?" Naruto asks. " Oh wait never." He finally says with a serious tone and face. I couldn't help but laugh at him.
" You're alright." I say. I sit down next to him and for a moment we stare into each other's eyes.
" Naruto?" I ask still staring into his beautiful blue eyes.
" Yeah?" Naruto asks.
" You know I meant what I said."
" What do you mean?" Naruto says confused.
" I meant when I called you cute." I reply. Naruto's face turns red but he smiles.
" I meant it, too." He closes his eyes and his smile turns even wider. Without thinking I put my hand on his cheeks, causing him to open his eyes and his smile go back to straight lines. " S-Sasuke?" He asks. I move closer slowly like I had done just a few days ago. Once again Naruto doesn't move away. But, this time I go closer until there is no gap between our lips. The kiss only lasted 7 seconds. When I pull back Naruto just stares at me.
" Naruto, I love you." I say. I stared at Naruto and after 2 seconds of seeing a shocked facial expression
2 tears come down and he smiles. He smiles alot. I thought.
" Sasuke...I...I love you too." As soon as Naruto said that I thought I might cry too.
" D-did I hear that right?" I ask. I know that's so cliche, but, I couldn't believe it.

I know this probably seemed rush but I have hit a writer's block. So, I decided to kinda cut this chapter short. But, at least that means I have something to write about next chapter! That's all for now my little shurikens! See ya next chapter!