1

Tapping on my keyboard echoed in my office room, people gossiping about me as they walked pass. Things like-

"I can't believe he's part of the elite group LS. Even more suprisingly, he messes up alot.."

"I know right? Oh yeah, did you know that he can control people?! It's crazy! He's such a klutz, I don't even know why sir Yan Min Suk had chosen him"

"OMG don't you think they..."

And more things that weren't true. It used to get to me but not anymore. And if you all are wondering, No I'm not selling my body to be in Elite LS. And yeah, my voice can lure people.. both in good and a bad reason depending on how I use it. I can't really control it but it's rare...I guess?

All I have to do is command them and boom! They freeze and they do what I want them to do. Like forget something, steal something, but the hardest and almost impossible thing I can do is use it and make the 'target' fall in love with me, so I only use it for simple things.

The people in Elite L.S are Kyungsoo, a Demon in disguise...well, not literally but you get the gist.

Luhan, he's fragile like a baby deer, doesn't really speak much but only to people he's close with, which is the people in Elite LS. He's really tidy. When he speaks his voice sounds like a goddess. Not loud, not quiet, but soft silk.

Minseok, a big marshmallow because his chubby cheeks are just CUTE! I bit them once...it felt like one...don't fucking judge me

Suho, basically an old man who's our leader with good looks, the other reason why we call him old is because he's married to our head nurse in the company, Lay. He's the least funniest in our group, he's also boring, but he has great leadership, things wouldn't be the same without him.

Tao, a fucking giant panda I tell you, on missions, you could spot him from far away. The one thing everyone knows is, if you can't find a wild Tao, just find a head sticking out of a crowd and Oh shit! There he is! He always makes fun of my height. Fucking bitch, but I love him.

And last but not least, the one and only gorgeous and bootylicious Byun Baekhyun! Yes, me and let me tell you my story, it all started with a-

Ring! Ring!

Yeah, a goddamn phone.