3

After my mental breakdown I headed over to the cafe. I opened the door and I heard a soft tinkle. The soft scent of coffee beans and pastries hit my nose making me feel calm.

I closed my eyes and took a slow, big whiff of the sweet scent. When I had opened my eyes I looked around and saw Kyungsoo and the others sitting at our spot near the window with pastel green pillows for comfort.

I made my way to the table and flopped down into the soft seating and hugged a pillow and stuffed my face into it and screamed.

Kyungsoo sipped his tea "spill the tea sister".

I let out a long and loud groan.

"Wow it really be that deep" Kyungsoo added.

I lifted my head up, observing the others around me. Luhan was looking at me in curiosity with his doe eyes a little bit widened, waiting in anticipation, grinning.

Tao had his elbow propped on the edge of his seat, leg over his other. In his other hand his latte.

Suho was leaning back and had his arms crossed, eyebrow lifted up waiting for me to explain my state.

Minseok was reading a book and grinned a little, guess he was up to a funny part in the book, waiting for me to explain.

And Kyungsoo was still sipping his tea quite loudly, it filled the silence up. He looked at me while tapping his nails against the table.

I sighed and opened my mouth ready to explain until

"I'm here! sOrry I'm lAte I fOrgot to tAke mY cAt oUt oF THe dRyEr! So who died?! I'll help burry the body and dispose the body-"

Everyone turned their heads to the direction of the voice

"Honey this is the 57th time you've forgot to take mr. cough ball out of the dryer" Suho informed.

Lay sat down next to Suho while the rest of us greeted him.

"I'm sorry for being late and for forgetting to take cough ball out of the dryer, so what happened?"

Suho sighed but then shook his head dismissing the apology " it's all good, You were just in time anyway honey, Baekhyun was about to explain everything".

I nodded, confirming his statement.

"Anyway.." I started explaining to everyone about what happened.

3:55pm

"Shit bro I guess it's really that deep" Tao said just as I finished explaining and taking a sip of his latte.

I groaned "I know right?" I flopped my head into the pillow once again. "What am I supposed to do?" I questioned. "I'm not ready for this".

Kyunsoo's slurping sounds filled the silence once again. The owl clock ticking in between the slurps.

Suddenly a soft voice spoke, "can I come along?" Luhan asked.

My eyebrow raised up "why?" I asked back wanting to know why he wanted to come along.

"I want to see this..um..seajoon guy that you're talking about" he quietly explained why. I chuckled at his cuteness "it's Sehun, Lu" I corrected him. "Oh...yeah him" Luhan grinned.

"But what if you actually fall in love with this guy baek? What are you gonna do?" Lay said with a serious face.

"I'm not sure, maybe I'll yeet myself outta there-"

"I actually mean it. He's a human baek. If you fall in love what are you gonna do?"lay interrupted me.

"Relax Lay" Kyungsoo said. "It means seejohn will become a cupid, remember? Did you forget? He's gonna die soon. It's rare when we get these types of missions, especially when one of us are gonna end up with a human". Kyungsoo reminded Lay.

"Ah, right~" Lay scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly.

"Um..Kyungsoo it's actually Sehun-" Minseok cut me off.

"It's been recorded that only 5 cupids have gotten assigned to this type of mission and Baekhyun? no one cares about this sehoe's name " Minseok informed everyone and rolled his eyes at my correction. His eyes not leaving his book as his hand reached for a cookie. His soft marshmallow cheeks enlarging with every bite he took.

Tao sighed " ahhh, the more you know".

Suho nodded and fed Lay a piece of his apple pie. Lay have him a smile in response.

I sighed and took a bite of my strawberry sponge cake with cream filling, strawberry chunks to add to the flavour in between the pastry. I then had a bite of my vanilla ice cream and a sip of my chocolate shake.

Nice and simple, exactly how I like it.

4:00pm

But my love life wouldn't be so simple.

If only I had known what would've happened next.