5

It's been about 17 - 25 minutes since I ran up the steps, we had finally reached our stop and was met with a platform.

Then we jumped.

We fell for quite sometime until-

"OOF!"

I groaned when my body hit the floor.
I sat up and observed my surroundings. The first thing that caught my eye was 2 big words

'SM UNIVERSE'

Luhan leaned into my ear and whispered "what type of fucking lame name is that?".

I snorted at his comment. "This must be the collage he goes to".

"How do you know that?" Luhan asked. "Why the fuck do you think people are walking around with books in their hands?" I questioned his question.

"Whatever, c'mon get up, we need to find seajohn" Luhan picked up my bow and arrows and pulled me up, handing me my equipment. I was about to correct him, but gave up because it would be no use.

To the human eye our bow and arrows are invisible so we didn't have to worry.

Luhan and I walked around the collage grounds trying to find the office since every elite mission that includes any type of school our names would be in the system and students ID files would be made for us.

"Baekhyun, are you sure the office is this way?"
Luhan asked for the 5th time. "Yes, I'm sure Luhan. See? The sign says so, so stop asking questions" I rolled my eyes.

"Well sorry, my nonexistent patience is running out-" Luhan fell to the ground as a hard 'wall' bumped into him with force and I had dropped my equipment causing all the arrows to scatter everywhere.

"SHIT!" I exclaimed and quickly went down to help Luhan. Luhan hissed in pain as a stinging sensation was on his elbow. As if I could feel Luhan's pain we both looked at his elbow at the same time.

It was grazed with blood and dirt. Unluckily our healing powers didn't work in this other dimension. I snapped my head towards the tall stranger "hey! What the fuck is your problem?! Huh?! You wanna start a problem?! You didn't even apologize you tall ass idiot!".

I stared right into his eyes daringly for what seemed like a longtime.

"OI are you even paying attention to me?!" I shrieked getting impatient with his slow answer. His sharp but soft eyes snapped out of a daze.

"And who are you supposed to be?" His low, soothing voice responded, but I was too mad to notice his handsome features.

I scoffed at his straightforwardness.. I like it "Byun Baekhyun, who the fuck is you?!" I smirked a little.

He stayed silent for a bit once again

"Park. Park Chanyeol, nice to meet you princess" he winked

I blushed.

•Chanyeol's POV

I was heading for the roof to go smoke a cigarette and just clear my head for a bit until a dumbass midget bumped into me which cause him and his pathetic friend to fall over. Not my fault they're basically two asian sticks.

"SHIT!"

I watched as asian midget thing 1 exclaimed in shock as he saw his friend fall and graze his elbow.

"Hey! What the fuck is your problem?! Huh?! You wanna start a problem?! You didn't even apologize you tall ass idiot!" The boy raised his head up and I got a clear view of his face.

As much as he's loud and annoying I won't deny that he's very beautiful for a man. His beautiful dog like eyes were glittering with annoyance and his plump lip snarled along as his button nose scrunched up.

I'll be honest I got discarded and captivated in his beauty that I just stared at him in awe. Until he made me snap out of it by shrieking once again

"OI are you even paying attention to me?!"

I went straight to the point " And who are you supposed to be" I asked my voice deep and low as I growled a little.

He scoffed a little "Byun Baekhyun, who the fuck is you?!" He gave me a small smirk.

It almost made me chuckle. Almost

"Park. Park Chanyeol, nice meeting you princess" I answered the now blushing runt.

3rd pov

Luhan sensed the atmosphere and muttered under his breath

"what the fuck omg this is not good fuck"