Chapter 3

I get up out of my seat ever so gently whilst looking at him. I could never get this job after telling him all my personal stuff like what i worked as and where i live and what i do from day to day. I was so embarrassed!

I walked into Mr Styles office and stood in front of his desk. 'Jamie? would you like to take a seat?' I nod and sit down.

Mr Styles Pov:

When i told Jamie to sit down she looked agitated because she told me personal stuff and she thought i was another candidate. i looked at Jamie again and she was fiddling with her fingernails. I get my file out and look for the questions.

'Okay Jamie, Question 1. why did this job interest you so much when you seen it in on the window?' She was still picking at her fingernails and was thinking then she looked at me. 'Well thats easy, i have always had an interest in being an assistant for somebody and following their rules, and I'm a very good listener as well which is an advantage.'

Jamie's Pov:

When i answered his question it took him 3 minutes to fill it in on his file. He looked at me ready to ask me another 'Jamie, question 2! When somebody works for me. I own them and i get to tell them what to do and they cant speak back and they have to do it. Are you willing to do that?' he asks me with 1 eyebrow raised. 'Of course, if it means i can move house and get on track with my life then yes.' he smiled and noted it down.

'Mr Styles?' he was still writing, 'yes Jamie?'.. 'How much do i get paid for this job?' i ask whilst looking at him waiting for him to answer. He put his pen down. Looked at me and smiled. 'well thats simple, Depending on how good you do your job. minimum wage is £50. Maximum is £500 weekly' i felt like jumping around the room when i heard £500 weekly. So i HAVE to do this job right. 'Jamie, that is all the questions. Would you be able to start now because i need you sign your contract and do a big job for me' he said that so weirdly. But i had to start asap for the money.

'Yes Mr Styles, i can start now' he handed me the contract and alot of writing in it so i couldn't be bothered to read it. I signed my name at the bottom and handed it back. 'Thank you Jamie, i now own you. This big job needs done now. And remember i own you so if u say no then i will have to punish you and just remember you need the money.' Mr styles voice sounded so scary. I wonder what this big job is...

_________________________________________

Anybody have a clue what the big job is?? Sorry its so long. I just got carried away :) vote comment and share please :) <3