Chapter 5 part 1

As I wake up the next morning, i lay in bed but cant think about anything else than today. I wonder what he has lined up for me.

Its 6:30am and i decide to get up as i need to be in early. I take a shower, do my make-up and get ready for a busy day.

I head out of the squat at 6:50 and start walking to work.

***********************

Its 7:20am when i arrive at work. I get my name tag of the receptionist and go up to Mr Styles office. I knock on the door and immediately hear a reply. 'come in' i hear Mr Styles deep voice call through the door. I walk in and was about to speak to Mr Styles but he beat me to it.

'Hello Jamie, in early i see. Lock the door then take your skirt off.' How does he know its me? 'Umm Mr Styles what are you talking about?' I ask.

'For fucks sake Jamie! Can you not listen to a simple command? You really need to start working on your listening skills!' He says raising his voice ever so slightly.

'Excuse me, you cant talk to me like that!' i say to him. 'i can do whatever i want Jamie. Remember i own u!' he says slightly calmer.

'Now Jamie, lets try again. Take your skirt off, and lay on the desk! Or i will turn your reward into a punishment!'

He startles me with the loudness of his voice and i decide to listen. I lock the door, unzip my skirt and let it drop to the floor. I walk over to the desk as if im a model and im about to get on the desk but he stops me. 'and your panties.'

*

Would you guys like chapter 2?