Chapter 2

I wonder to myself if i should enter or not? I stood there for 5 minutes thinking to myself, i finally entered.

The building was enormous. High ceilings, 1,000 employees and about 100 computers/laptops. The corridors were massive, i felt like i was in a dream world! Well that was right up Until a lady with a posh accent said to me 'hello there, you look a bit lost, how may i help you?' I turn around slowly to see who was talking to me. It was the receptionist. She was sitting up straight making sure her back was straight with her hair sitting perfectly and not a wrinkle in her clothes.

'Am yes you can, I'm looking for a job interview as Mr Styles assistant please' the receptionist eyed me up and down and whispered loud enough for me to hear 'i wish him good luck' then spoke to me again 'down the corridor, to the left, up the stairs, turn right and then turn left again' i don't think i can remember all that but I'm going to have to.

I start walking down the corridor and i turned left, there was about 100 rooms around me. i looked for stairs and couldn't see them. A man was walking towards me in a suit and tie all nicely dressed with his hair combed nicely and the curls just sitting nicely. He showed me to the stairs. He started talking to me up the stairs. He was walking the same direction i was and we spoke the whole way.

I told him what i did for a living and i told him bow badly he needed a job. It felt like we were best friends already. We arrived outside Mr Styles room. i had told him my name but he never told me his.

I sat down and he turned around toward me 'Jamie, are you not coming in' i looked around then looked at him. 'should we not wait for Mr Styles?' he looked at me funnily then laughed. 'Jamie, i am Mr Styles'