Chapter 4

'Jamie, this job involves you on your knees in front of me' Mr Styles said with a smirk. It must be scrubbing the floors at his feet or washing his shoes. I get up out of my chair and walk over to Mr Styles.

I got down on my hands and knees with my back to him. 'Turn around Jamie' Mr styles said. I turned around and he had his zipper unzipped. I look at him weird. Whats he going to make me do? He pulled a long thing out. It was pumping, it was massive and it was hard.

'put your mouth over it Jamie and move back and forward, i thought u knew this Jamie. you should be used to it.' He started stoking it in front of me. I had to do it to get paid. I slipped my mouth over his cock and and i heard him moan. 'Now now, play nice!' he said referring to my mouth.

'Jamie hurry up! Dont keep me like this!' Mr Styles says yanking my hair causing my back to arch and i cry out in pain.

I replace my mouth with my hand and begin to slowly stroke it. 'Good girl' he says whilst sitting back in his chair.

I lean forward and kiss from the tip down to his balls and then lick my way back up his length again. Mr Styles puts my hair in a ponytail to keep my hair out of my eyes and i thank him quietly.

I lick circles around his tip and lick he bit or precum thats leaking from the hole at the top. i put just the head into my mouth and i gently suck. I bob my head up and down and take more and more of him each time i go down. I go to his balls and i suck on the soft skin before taking one in my mouth.

'F-fuck that's it!' He groans. I finically take his length in my mouth. I can only take half as Mr Styles cock is quite big and i would start to gag if i go further.

Mr Styles stands up from his seat and redoes my ponytail. I go down as far as i can but Mr Styles pushes my head further, forcing me to take more of him which causes me to gag and i pull back quickly.

Before i take him back into my mouth. I suck with as much suction as possible and he moans and starts to gently thrust into my mouth. I take a quick glance at him and see him staring intensively at me and i look away.

'No. Keep looking at me' he says

I look up whilst suck on it gently. 'When i cum, take it all in your mouth and swallow. okay?' I nod.

After a few minutes Mr Styles pulls out of my mouth and starts jacking himself off in from of my open mouth.

'Holy fuck!' He moans loudly as he shoots strings of his seed in my mouth. Once Mr styles is done, he falls back into his chair.

He stands up again and pulls up his black boxers and black trousers. He turns around to me 'be here for 7:30am tomorrow, but i would get here a little earlier if you want your reward for being such a good girl' he smirks before exiting to the next room and leaving me to think.

I cant believe i just did that. I hope thats not what my job consists of. I wonder what my reward will be ?

As i was exiting the building to walk home to my squat i kept thinking on how wrong that was. That i should of said no but i need that job. Am i meant to suck his dick everyday for a job or just quit? What should u do? ....

_________________________

Did you like that chapter? There will be A lot more of these ;) thanks for all the votes and kind comments, it motivates me to write sooner:) comment, vote and share what you thought :) thanks <3