Chapter 3

Recap:"Can you use your words please?" Hikaru pleaded. "C-Can... Y-You, u-um.. L-let go of m-my h-hand, p-please?" I said really quietly. Everyone looked at me as I spoke. Kaoru's mouth was dropped, as Haruhi just smiled at me, but obviously still shocked I said something. Hikaru nodded and let go of my hand, I then returned it to wear it usually is over my chest(A/N its common for shy anime girls to do so). We walked into the mansion and the twins got one of the maids to bring us up some tea while they brought us upstairs to what I was assuming was a bedroom of sorts.

*Story start, Rima/Your P.O.V*

"So we are doing comedy." Haruhi confirmed, everyone nodded. The boys sat on the bed and motioned for us to follow. "At the Host Club." Hikaru said, again we all nodded. "And you said it was up to us?" Kaoru asked, Haruhi and I nodded.As we both sat between the twins, her next to Kaoru and me next to Hikaru. "Then the first day Rima came. The look on her face that day." They all giggled. (A/N Ok so I said before that today when she came Kyoya actually noticed her. So that really makes no sense. So lets just say I told you all before that she had visited the Host club a long time ago, but came with Haruhi again to walk home with her after. But them not remembering anything about her Kyoya had to re-explain the information he had on her.)

*FLASHBACK*

Today Haruhi had invited me to the Host Club. The club she had joined, me not knowing anything about it was hesitant but eventually agreed because I wanted to walk home with her. As I walked to where she instructed me to go. I looked and saw it was the third music room, I gave it a questioning look, and after a few seconds I opened the door. I was almost blinded as a bright light shone in my eyes and I almost chocked on the rose petals that were falling down on me, I coughed and chocked on the flower petal I nearly swallowed. As I was chocking I heard male voices all say 'Hello' in unision. I could hear Haruhi's voice mixed in with it. I looked up to see 6 handsome guys and Haruhi. A blonde haried male with violet eyes came up to me, he went to grab my hand but I ran behind Haruhi. She just laughed at the shocked look on the males face.

After a while they all tried to get me to talk, but I was way to nervous, especially around the two twins. They were both the most handsome by far. It was hard to tell who was who, but if you looked at their parting it was easy, one had a part to the right (meaning the split was on the left) and his name was Kaoru, the other was Hikaru and his was the opposite.

After a few minutes some girls came in and the boys had to go, even Haruhi had to go tend to the girls, I just stood in the corner, waiting for everyone to leave so I can leave with Haruhi. I really hoped she wouldn't take to much longer, because my dad would get mad.

After a while longer Haruhi and I left, me clinging onto her arm and looking over my should to make sure they didn't try and touch me again.

*FLASHBACK END*

I gave a horrified look being as I would be the main character. I didn't have to talk but still. All those eyes on me. I shuddered at a memory. It wasn't just a memory, it happened a while ago too. I promised the next time it happened I wouldn't stand for it.

"Rima?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked in sync. I looked up at them, snapping out of my thoughts, I gave them a confused look, showing I hadn't been paying attention.

"Are you ok with that?" I thought about it again, no words. Just like that day. I sighed finally giving in and nodded.

"You know if you aren't ok with it we can change it." Haruhi said. I just shook my head showing I was fine with it, although I wasn't really one who wanted to be the center on attention.

"Ok lets write the script. Who wants to write?" Haruhi asked, I raised my hand being as I wouldn't be talking much.

"Ok, lets go sit over there at the desk, I get the paper and a pencil." Hikaru said, he opened a drawer and took out a few pieces of paper and a pencil.

We all sat around the desk, I sat in the chair directly in front of it.

"Ok so what happened, that day?" Haruhi asked.

"Well I remember that when Rima came in she started choking on something." Hikaru said.

"Yeah and then she coughed up a petal." Kaoru continued.

"Then when Tamaki came up she hid behind me." Haruhi said.

They all looked at me to make sure that was right, I nodded, now feeling embarassed of how stupid it probably looked. I wrote all that had happened down.

"Wait we are going to need the whole Host club in order to reanact this...." Hikaru and Kaoru said devilishly, I stared wide eyed, not wanting to actually have to do it again.

After finally writing the script, which was only them talking, We had finished and it was time for Haruhi and I to go home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I know its short, but anway the next chapter is going to be very dramatic so make sure to read the whole thing. its going to be M for mature. I'll probably just sum it up, but the thing that happened a while a go is going to happen again, so be ready. But something worse is going to happen as well. thats the part that I'm summing up. By the way I didn't correct this so sorry If there are mistakes. Anyway, thanks for reading I hope to see you in the next chapter.