Chapter 16

*Rima's POV*

I was sitting in a limo, which occupied the whole host club, minus Haruhi, at 9:30 AM on a Saturday morning, why? Because the Host club had decided that they would visit Haruhi's house on the weekend, and as it turns out, they were all incredibly excited, and didn't want to sleep in, unlike me. I was falling asleep on Kaoru's shoulder at the moment since I had chosen the window seat, and Kaoru some how managed to beat Hikaru to sitting next to me, it would be strange if it was always Hikaru next to me I guess. 

I yawned and heard Kaoru chuckle, I look up at him with a questioning look, and he smiled down at me as he shook his head. 

"What if Haruhi isn't even up yet, or what if she's gone out for a while?" I asked and everyone fell silent for a moment.

"Then we will wait for her return!" Tamaki exclaimed, I sighed, these guys were so set on things some times. Since we were getting close, I decided I would stay awake. I stretched and accidentally made a small sound (A/N you know, the one people make when they stretch I don't know how to explain it O.o) and everyone turned to me. 

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWH!!!!" They all chorused, and I blushed, hiding my face into Kaoru who was also fawning over my little sound. 

"Nooo~~" I said, no doubt it would be muffled because of Kaoru's chest and shirt. 

The limo stopped, and my little sound was forgotten, thank god. The host club members ran to her door, as I walked behind them; not nearly as excited as they were, since I had been her a few times already. I got to her door, as she opened it, and she groaned. "Sorry" I mumbled as I walked in. She sighed and nodded her head, knowing the host club more than I did. The rest of the club walked in, all close together as if they thought they'd take up all the space, I shook my head at them, and then went with Haruhi to make tea. 

"They made me come... I don't think they know I've been here before." I informed her, to which she nodded, then sighed. "It had to happen at some point." I nodded in agreement. We brought out the tea, and the host club all looked terrified. "Guys, it's just tea." I put some cups in front of them, and sat down in the seat between Hikaru and Honey, Haruhi sat between Tamaki and Kyouya. 

_________________________________________________________

I'm aware this is incredibly short, but I really have no ideas...