The split

Karen and Ashton was a happy,contented,sweet and perfect couple. Well that was 2 years ago. Now this two are always arguing, and it seems like they can't handle their relationship anymore. Karen was very positive about things. She's the one who always make an effort to work things out between them. Ashton? well his tired. Tired of the fights, the shits, all of it! He thinks all they do is hurt each other's feelings. He thinks that they are a hopeless case and should go to couple's therapy. But of course they don't go to therapy (too expensive) Instead the only solution he have was to end it.

"Karen, we should just give up." He said.

"What? but we're still okay, we can still work this out." She said.

"Who are you kidding? We are not okay! We always fight, we dont do the things we do before. We are not okay."

"Yes, we are not okay. But it doesn't mean we don't love each other anymore." Karen was about to cry. She puts alot of effort in this relationship, and she is not ready to let go. She's not ready to let Ashton go.

"Karen, I still have feelings for you but I am tired maybe what's best for now is to go our separate ways." Ashton is in the verge of giving up, he's tired and he thinks that breaking it up is the only solution.

"But.." Ashton didn't let her finish he said its for their own good and left. Karen was left there in the corner crying every emotion out of her body until she can't cry anymore.

A month after Karen was still hurt. She just simply can't go on with her life. She's not hanging out with her friends anymore, she's not taking care of herself. So her parents decided to put her to a vacation where she can think of everything.

Ashton was going on with his life but what you dont know is he is just deeply hurt as Karen is. He broke it off because he can't handle to hurt Karen more.

As a distraction he finally said yes to the band request that has been inviting him for week and he still works at the video shop.

After Karen's vacation she decided to leave the city for a year so she will have time to forget every heartache she has. She of course will live with her older brother.

Ashton heard the news that Karen is going, he acted like he doesn't care but deep inside he wanted to run and stop Karen from leaving. After Karen left Ashton distracted himself with other girls, he dated girl after girl but still what he wants is Karen.