Ashton's POV

After Monique told me she said Karen about the kiss. Karen texted me that she wanted to see me. And I think its about the whole Monique thing.

I was waiting in the restaurant. And I think I am panicking. I am so nervous.

Then there she is... Every move she make is just heaven in my eyes. I dont want this view to change.

"Hi."

"Hi."

Then silence comes.. No one talked for about ten minutes.

"I wanted to see you, because of Monique. Why? Why her, my friend. you can do any girls but not one of my friends."

"It was all a mistake. It never happened again and I am very sorry."

"You don't have to explain. I mean we're over right?"

"Yes, I just want to tell you I am very sorry. for everything I've done. I never wanted to hurt you from the first place. But I did. and I just.....

Then she got up and ran outside, I tried to follow her but she immediately got to a cab. It hurt me to see her go. It hurts me to not say what I have to say to her.

In two weeks we are going to tour as a front act. And its so hard to catch a break with Karen, I mean he doesn't answer my calls or my text.

Then monique texted me.

Sorry, I am going to make it up to you two.

then I had something in mind.

Call all your friends lets meet at the warehouse.