Comeback.

Karen had spend time with her brother far away from the city. And now she's coming back. Its been a year and a week since their break up. And now she is certain that she is more than okay. She's coming back as a whole new lady.

Family and friends were waiting for her at the airport. When she's finally there, all were excited to see her especially her friends Celine, Joyce, Reyna,Rachelle,Laiza and Monique. They were more than happy to see her.

"Welcome back!!" Reyna said.

"Where's our treats?" Laiza joked.

" We miss you!!" Joyce said while hugging her.

"You've gone fat." Monique said.

"Really?!" Karen said while checking her body. Monique nod and we all laughed.

"Don't listen to her. She just miss you." Celine said.

After, they go to a restaurant to catch up with one another.

"I have a question. Why did you dye your hair blonde?" Joyce asked.

"Is it not good?"

"The question is why did you dye your hair, Karen. What's the reason? She's not saying if its good or not." Monique said. Monique doesn't hate Karen she's just like that.

"Sorry! I just wanted change you know."

"Oh. okay." They all had a good time and laughed and talk. But then Ashton steps on the scene. He entered the restaurant hand in hand with a girl and of course with his friends. Karen first saw them because she's facing the doorway. Her mood immediately from happy to let down.

"I thought your okay?" Monique asked.

"I am." Then she flashed a smile.

Ashton didn't notice Karen at first because of the blonde hair. But when he did. He's for sure that he wants to go hug her and catch up with her. But he can't because he broke up with her a year ago. Ashton is taking a few glimpse of her.

"You saw her man?" Cal said or asked Whatever.

"Yeah"

"She's blonde."Mike stated.

"Yeah i saw her."

Karen and her friends finally took off but as they go Ashton was still looking at Karen and waiting for the right time to talk to her.