8

-  TW - 

Frowning at her own reflection Maggie wished she had paid attention more in the application of make up.  She struggled with even knowing where to begin. She was almost in tears again when Zoey came through the door with more cloths.  Her dark eyes lit up as she laid them down on the bed. 

"  What's that? "   Maggie asked. 

"  From Father.  He wants you to pick out what you like and send the rest back. Oh no..."  Zoey went to where she sat at her dressing table and took a cloth.  Gently she began to wipe at Maggie's face.  "  Here, Let me. "  

She let zoey do her makeup and fix her hair.  She turned around a few times and had to fight herself from taking the dress off.  She had made dinner and kept it in the oven, unsure if she would be eating with them or not and when they didn't summon her to the big house she ate with Zoey in silence. 

They made their presence known as they came down the hill.  Zoey was quick with the wine as Maggie took up a spot by the door.  She was not surprised to see Lizzy on Remington's arm. They came into the house and went to the living room without  word to Maggie or Zoey. She listened to them banter back and forth before she grabbed a tray of wine to take to them. 

"  I want to play a game. "   Sebastian said coldly as he sat down in one of the chairs.  " Come here. "  He said to Maggie. " 

"  We don't need her. "   Lizzy complained as she kissed Remington.  

"  I need her. "   Sebastian growled, pulling Maggie onto his lap.  "  I need her to see what happens when you break the rules. "   His hand fell between Maggie's legs, making her squirm.

"  You do know what happens when you fuck up?  "   Emerson grinned slightly, lifting the corner of his mouth.  "  You get punished. "  

Maggie dropped her gaze as Rem grabbed Lizzy's wrists.   She smirked at him as he tied them and pulled her arms over her head to hook her from the beam in the ceiling.  Lizzy was used to rough play.  Emerson went to the side table and took a long black whip from it's drawer.  He locked eyes with Maggie and she shivered hard.  Sebastian kissed her bare shoulder as his gloved hand grabbed her throat, forcing her to look at them. 

"  Watch. "   He purred in he ear. 

Remington untied Lizzy's corset , freeing her large breasts.  He pinched her nipples as Emerson let the whip fall to the floor.  You could hear a pin drop at the first swing.  Lizzy didn't say a word as she was hit and Maggie wanted it to end right then and there.  Emerson's arm flexed as it raised up once, twice more. 

" Stop. "   Maggie chocked out.  She was feeling hot between her legs, wet.  It took her by surprise. 

"  You like that? "   Sebastian chuckled.  "  Like to see her pain or wish it was your soft skin that was being broken. " 

"  Stop hurting her. "   She could see that Lizzy was not happy as they took turns with the whip.

"  Oh but she has hurt you in so many ways has she not?  and you need to know that I won't think twice about breaking you if you disobey me. " 

"  I understand. "   She watched as Emerson took off his shirt, his chest gleaming with sweat. Her face colored and she felt dizzy. 

"  Good. Your my sweet girl. "    His fingers slide up under her dress, slid her panties aside and began to massage her wet clit.  His eyes locked on Emerson's as he stuck two fingers inside of Maggie and began to thrust, bringing her to the brink. 

Maggie wanted to close her eyes as she fought the urge to explode.  He was hard against her ass and all she could do was keep watching them toy with Lizzy.  Emerson handed the whip to Remington and went around to Lizzy's front.   He grabbed her roughly, licking and sucking her breasts.

Maggie began to pant as she was worked up into a frenzy.  She couldn't help but remember their tryst in the barn. His face as he released into her mouth.  She was suddenly over the brink, moaning softly against the back of her own hand and without warning she was being picked up and carried out of the room.  Sebastian carried her up the stairs to his room. He kicked the door shut and tossed her down onto the bed. 

"  Tell me you want me to fuck you. "   He panted as he kissed her deeply. 

"   I want you to fuck me. "   Surprisingly she did want him. His kiss was sweet and passionate.

" Tell me want only me. "   He removed her dress, kissing every inch of skin. 

"   Only you my love. "   Her breath hitched as he positioned himself between her legs.

"  You belong to me, Do you understand?  "   He drove himself into her sex as deep as he could go. 

 Maggie's hands clenched the bed covers.  She cried out loudly as  Pain ripped though her body and  tears streamed down her face.  "  I understand. "    She moaned into his shoulder as he filled her completely. His hand was at her  throat again, squeezing as he locked eyes with her. She wanted to panic, wanted air...

"  My sweetness. "   He breathed into her ear as he came with one long thrust.  His grip on her throat easing up.  He held her, stroking her hair until his own eyes slipped shut.

Maggie lay there listening to him breath until she was sure he was sleeping. She then slipped from his bed, took one of his robes and padded down the stairs.  The living room was dark except for the roaring fire.  She went into the kitchen to find Zoey getting a wet rag from the sink.  She hurriedly followed Zoey to her room and found Lizzy laying on the bathroom floor. She was bruised and bleeding. 

"   Oh god. Lizzy.  Your bleeding. "   She bent down next to Zoey. 

" So are you. "  said Zoey in a hushed and fearful tone. 

Maggie looked down. There was a trickle of blood running down her leg.  She gasped and felt faint.  The room spun as the blackness descended on her vision.....