14

Very strong TW!

The crunch of gravel gave him away before his soft voice did.  Sobbing she turned around and buried her face into Emerson's shoulder, soaking his shirt.  He held her, whispering soft words as she cried softly. 

"  I love you!  I can lie to myself but I can't lie to you!  "   Her words were muffled by the fabric of his shirt.

"   I know. I love you too. "    He stroked her hair, letting her cry on him.

"  I don't know what to do anymore.  I thought that if I was free it would easy to walk away from you.  That my feelings for you were not real but I saw you with her and god help me I love you! " 

"  I didn't have a choice.  Understand that.  Her family has money and we have been together for so long...." 

"  Your going  through with it?  "    Maggie pulled away from him, her disbelieving eyes wide.  "  After I tell you I am in love with you?  I let you hurt me and yet you stand here making excuses? " 

"  I'm sorry. "   He swiped at her tears with his thumbs , his own face full of pain. 

"   You don't care about anyone but yourself.  "   She pushed him away, suddenly angry.

" Don't say that.  If I didn't care about you I wouldn't be here.  I wanted to make sure you were OK.  I wanted to tell you when I found out she was flying in but you were with Remington. you were being a whore with my brother. "  

Maggie's eyes narrowed as he hit her with his words.  "  I did it for you!  When I gave him that book and the money it meant I was a free woman.  I had a choice and it was going to be you! " 

" Well now you can go fuck whoever you want.  Hell I got some friends that would do you real good. "  

"  You bastard!  Is that what you want?  You want to hurt me? "    She pushed him hard, her hands balling into fists.  Swearing at him she hit his chest over and over.  Her eyes fell on the whip hanging on the wall and she grabbed it, tossing it at his feet.  "  Go on and hurt me like the whore you think I am. " 

"  Stop. "   His eyes darkened, fingers curling around the soft leather. 

"  No. I am not her.  Or are you not man enough to do what I ask of you? " 

"  I'm not letting you goad me into hurting you. "   His breath was ragged.

"  Because your weak.  Go back to your sleeping princess...."  

"  Weak?  I will show you weak, Ma Pute. "  

He rushed her, his free hand curling around her throat.   He pushed her into the wall enough to knock the wind out of her.  His lips slammed into hers, his tongue forcing itself into her mouth.  She whimpered and he squeezed harder. 

"  Make another sound and I will make sure you can't walk for a month. "   His voice in her ear was low, growling as he forced her to turn around.   He quickly wrapped his belt around her wrists and hung her from the hook in the ceiling.  He gently stroked the back of her neck as he undid the zipper of her dress.  It puddled around her feet in the dirt. 

"  Does she let you fuck her ass?  I bet she doesn't. "    Maggie turned her head to smirk at him over one bare shoulder. 

"  Your going to need this. "    He stuck her own panties into her mouth and stepped away from her.

  The first lash was exquisite pain and after that she didn't remember much.  Only how wet she was and by the way he was breathing he was as turned on as she was.  He licked at her back, drawing out a soft murmur of sound.  His fingers slid over her sweat soaked skin, making her moan even more. 

"  Would you die for me? "   His eyes were distant. She knew that look well.

"  Yes,  I love you. "    silent tears spilled down her hot cheeks. 

"  Liar. "    he took her down and carried her to the back stall. 

  Crying, Maggie clung to him.  For the first time she felt real fear when he kissed her bruised back, stoking it tenderly. 

"  What am I going to do with you Ma Pute? "    His mouth was hot on her skin as he licked at the blood that was welling up. 

"  Make love to me. "   Her hands found him hard against her thy.  Her lips gently kissing his throat.

"   Not tonight.  My fiance is waiting. "   He kissed her gently and stood up.  "  Maybe next time you will think twice before you challenge me. "   Chuckling he began to whistle as he walked out of the stall, leaving Maggie alone in the barn exhausted and horny as hell.