Prologue

A loud thud was heard then silence,

It was all silent.

Glass shards were all over the floor, decorating it with unequal yet perfectly broken pieces in colours of crystal white and red, crimson red.

A body laid down on the brown tiled floor, motionless.

Minor cuts and bruises drawn on the once smooth skin, hair clumped, dampened with a toxic mixture of blood, sweat and tears. A beautiful short white dress torn, adorned with shades of the bright colour.

Blank amber eyes stayed open, tearless and lifeless as they had always been. Too numb to move the dirtied hair strands stinging them.

Another body moved across the room. Clothes clean, face clear but bloodied hands, with a silver band on the ring finger. He walked away, regretless.

Familiar, it was all too familiar.

"You did this to yourself."

The front door shut with a loud thump but she was too used to it to jump scared.

Only hearing her own breath coming in and out, she wondered, as always, the only thing that was going through her mind all the time,

Is this what they call love?

---------

A/N

Welcome to this new Kim Taehyung fanfic.

This is purely a work of fiction and any similarities with real life events are a coincidence.

Before we start, I'd like to warn you that this work has mentions of abuse, neglect, and many sad things.

So if you're sensitive to any of the topics mentioned above, please proceed to leave this fic and never look back.

I do not own any of the names mentioned or people.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:

I do NOT by any means, allow or accept any sort of abuse neither the way our heroine thinks.

THIS IS JUST HER POV!

I am exploring her ideas only and NOT influencing or agreeing with them.

Please take my words into consideration.

Finally, this is completely my imagination.

ALSO PLAGIARISM IS A *****

SO TRY ME U LIL-

Please look forward to it UwU

Credit: @HobiAwae

Tip: While reading, read slow and let every word sink in. I want you in the book with her.

Also, I highly recommend playing some background music (esp. piano).

Take my hand and let's dive into another world together.

THE LOVED ONE//KTH

LESSGETIT
-HobiAwae