Ditching Class

Izuku smiled down at the masterpiece he created. Bakugou was covered in blood and he was already starting to show bruises too, on top of being knocked out!
'Oh what a beautiful sight!! Hmm.. I should probably go before anyone comes up here though.'
He took off to the next class, excitement filling his body from the current event that just happened. He couldn't stop smiling.
Midoriya walked into class and sat at some random desk and after about 5 minutes of being there the teacher finally walked in and had them introduce themselves before he started droning on about what every teacher has said every other class. Rules, rules, and more rules. Yup that's pretty much everything that's been said all day. The greenette stared at everyone in the class. They all looked bored and uninterested, but one boy caught his eye. He had white and red hair, and two different colored eyes. One being a mesmerizing turquoise blue color and the other a hazel-grey color.
'He is quite cute if I do say so myself. Hmm what was his name though?'
Of course Izuku wasn't paying attention when everyone told their names, hell when did he pay attention? Present Mic finally stopped talking, allowing the last minutes of class to be spent getting to know one another. Midoriya decided to take it upon himself to introduce himself to this intriguing boy that he had to just have. Well introduce himself again, because the kid doesn't pay attention and probably forgot that he already told the class his name.
He walked up to his desk with a smirk, tapping on his shoulder to get his attention.
"Huh?"
Mismatched eyes looked up at viridian, shock quickly running over them before disappearing just as fast as it showed.
"I'm Midoriya what's your name?"
"Todoroki, which you'd know if you weren't all spacey when we introduced ourselves."
Izuku blushed, biting his lip as he looked down at the bicolor haired teen.
"Well Todoroki, would you like to... saayyy ditch this place?"
He looked at him with a blank stare before shrugging his shoulders and agreeing to leave with none other than Izuku Midoriya.
"Great!!"
He grabbed his hand and pulled him out of class, ignoring the calls from the teacher telling them to get back. As soon as they got outside they stared at each other for a second before they burst out laughing.
"Well our teacher's first impression of us must be lovely."
Todoroki said while starting to calm down from laughing so hard. Izuku nodded in agreement.
The duo walked in silence and it wasn't an awkward one, it was actually quite nice.
"So Midoriya what made you want to talk to me and have me leave class with you?"
"You seemed about as bored as I was and you're kinda cute too so I thought why the hell not!"
Todoroki blushed at that and Midoriya could tell he was trying to hide it.
'Man was he cute! Hmm maybe I could make him a little play thing.'
They kept walking as Izuku was lost in thought then next thing you know they're at this park. It looked familiar to the greenette, but he couldn't think of why. He shrugged and pulled Todoroki to a spot under a big tree and they sat down, staring at their surroundings.
"Midoriya?"
"Yes Todoroki??"
Izuku said as he started leaning towards him, getting closer to Todoroki while he just stared.
"Umm I was just wondering what you wanted to do."
He said while awkwardly scratching the back of his head.
"How about I show you??"
Izuku being the wild child he now is, flirtatiously said as he pulled Todoroki to himself by the collar of his shirt and started kissing him deeply. It took a while for the other to respond due to the sudden movements, but eventually he kissed back. Izuku climbed onto his lap and ran his hands through his hair, tugging on it slightly causing him to groan in pleasure. He then took that as an opportunity to shove his tongue into his mouth, exploring every inch of it while Todoroki grabbed his ass, grinding against him. Midoriya pulled away, slightly breathless and started kissing on his neck, but before they could go any further they were interrupted by a mother yelling about the two corrupting the children nearby. They both quickly got up and took off running again.
"That was something."
Todoroki said blushing once they stopped.
"I thought it was fantastic, although I'm disappointed we were interrupted."
Todoroki looked at him with longing in his eyes as he smirked bringing him closer to himself and kissing him roughly then saying,
"Guess we'll have to continue it sometime."
"I'd like that."
Izuku whispered against his lips before kissing Todoroki back with just as much intensity.
They decided to head back to school since the day was almost over. Small children were littering the streets with their parents, due to the elementary schools getting out earlier than the others.
'I wonder what Kacchan is doing?'
Izuku laughed to himself, thinking about the state he left Bakugou in. Todoroki glanced down at him, a small smile present, barely visible to anyone. He watched Midoriya, his mind quickly going to thoughts about what they could be, yanno if they kept the whole thing up.
'I just met the kid, he's definitely a wild card. I can't believe we made out in a park in front of children at that. It's completely unlike me.'
He shook his head, clearing his mind and looking back ahead of them as they walked the rest of the way to UA.
____________________
Yooo my lil gaylings, how we doing so far? I hope y'all are enjoying the story, don't forget to vote or leave feedback! Love y'all<3333