chapter 2

Updated sooner then i thought i would. 2 chapters in a day. I will be posting the 3rd chapter tomorrow.

{}-Kim

-Now on to chapter 2-

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Kali's POV

Well we finished with the party planning and ended up deciding on 4 colours. White, red, some sort of pale colour, and black. We just sudenly love these colours. Nothing much has happened within the last 25 days. Got all the planning and the guest list done.

Well something major changed. The 4 of us...well our hair changed to the colour of our eyes. so my hair is now black, Eda's is now a firey red, Vico's is white, and Jaegar's is a pale green. 

Ariel walks into mine and my 3 twins' room. "Eda and Kali, come on we need you to choose your dress for the party." Sighing Eda and I get up. "whatever" we mutter in sync and following Ariel to the room with our clothing.

"choose your dresses you two." Ariel says through clentched teeth glaring at us. "I really hate you and your other twins' attitudes." she turns away from us and walks to the door. "Pick your dresses then get back to your room..."

Just before she leaves the room we shout at her "YOU AREN'T THE BOSS OF US!" We glare at her back as she leaves the room. we turn towards the racks of dresses hanging off of them. i head straight to the rack of floor length dress; that flow out and flow amazingly in the wind; for some reason. Eda follows me and we both pick out 'our colour' a red for Eda and a black for me.

We head back to our room and hang the dresses on our separators. Sighing i went and sat at the table in the middle of the room with Vico. "Hey sis, how was the horrible trip with Ariel to your dress room?" he rolls his eyes. we All hate our other 3 siblings now, and we only like eachother.

"Of course terrible. She was trying to boss us around again, and of course sent us straight back to the room after." i say flicking my hair back harshly. "how did it go with Af?" i ask him knowing that he and Jaegar were taking for their clothing.

"Oh god it was horrible. He did the same with us, but stood there to make sure we didnt run off." he lets out a laugh with no humor. "It's as if they dont trust us anymore." We burst out laughing. "Of course they don't!" We say in sync.

When they went to go talk to the archangels theey had no clue what was going on with us. So naturally or 3 other siblings didn't trust us and had us on lockdown in our room. i nod my head and laugh lightly but darkly.

"I'm a monster if that means I'm misunderstood

Cuz its alive and I can't hide it

The energy is rising"

I begin to sing softly. Thats when Eda comes out of her area of the room and sits down beside me and starts to sing aong also.

"and I'm a traitor if that means I've turned on myself

I can't deny it, it's like a riot

and I can't keep it quiet

 Like angels singing with a million voices

 The end is where we begin

It's crawling back when

We run away, run away

Cuz the end is where we begin

Where broken hearts mend

and start to beat again

The end is where we begin"

We stop and laugh. "what a good choice in song." Vico says to us and laughs also.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Well theres the end of chapter 2. The dress on the side is what Eda's and Kali's dresses look like, except they are red and black. Hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment. I'd love to know what you think of the book so far.

{}-Kim